Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NewGTGuy

Reaction score
I did that. I also just contacted chat and they said they are collecting parts. So basically, its not even started. :(
Yup. We've all been there. I ordered my 3500 Limited CTD HO SRW on 12/2. It's currently at the local rail yard awaiting transport for the last 30 miles to the dealer lot. Looking around 3/10ish to take possession. The factory seems to be picking up speed. You are likely looking at less than 3 months until delivery. Welcome to the club!

Texasram1

Reaction score
Any one know what floor mats come with the limited.. I wanted to order the factory rubber mats but it wasn't on the list when I ordered .. thanks

Attachments

• E5652EB9-836E-4757-8821-D3EA301CF75A.jpeg
    E5652EB9-836E-4757-8821-D3EA301CF75A.jpeg
    979.3 KB · Views: 59
  • C00A4C7B-DCF7-4184-8CF5-3AC55BAE25DC.jpeg
    C00A4C7B-DCF7-4184-8CF5-3AC55BAE25DC.jpeg
    804.4 KB · Views: 59

Basser53

Reaction score
Awsome thanks for the pics.. that answered my question.. I may just keep the ones I order with my laramie..

gator6

Reaction score
I still ordered weathertechs. Easier to clean and I think they dona better job. But the rubber ones the dealer has that were posted a short while ago look nice too.

3 vehicles with weather tech mats, best investment ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
3 vehicles with weather tech mats, best investment ever

IMHO, Husky X-Act Contour are a better mat. There's a thread running somewhere here on floor mats.

Any one know what floor mats come with the limited.. I wanted to order the factory rubber mats but it wasn't on the list when I ordered .. thanks

Those Limited (and Limited Longhorn) mats' center carpet section snaps out. They are nice rubber but don't offer as much protection up the sides as the aftermarket or even the Mopar all-weather mats.

Again, there's a floor mat thread that has more info...

Basser53

Reaction score
I've had both. . Husky says they may not be exact fit on a 22. But not on a 21.. as far as I know they are the same. Correct?

racecar67

Reaction score
So I've talked the chat people today and last Monday 2/28. Last week they said due at the dealer between 3/19 and 4/01. Today different story , they said due to ship on the 3/19. My dealer havent gotten back to me yet so how do I know what's going? the first time I contacted the chat box3 weeks ago they it would be the week of 04/01. I'm a little concerned, I'd like to have it before the first due to a trip planned the first week of April.
3C63R3HJ5NG260776

turbo38gn

Reaction score
The plot thickens for me ...... I ordered a Big Horn DRW from my local dealer, got my vin 01\27, gave me a good price, I shopped around, but not shopped MD. After being on here for the last month, reading all the posts .... I spent more time building 100 different combos. I wanted a Laramie DRW from the start and would have loved an HO, but I just couldn't make the numbers work. So I finally played with numbers on the Laramie this weekend, with all the options I could afford and absolutely had to have and a few of the things I wanted over the weekend. I came up with a package that was over my budget I set on my original order with my local dealer, decided to give ole Sandie a shot ..... daaaamn, she blew it out of the park, basically a Laramie with more than the original Big Horn was built with, for the same price .... I feel bad bombing my local dealer, but heck, I got $5,000 more truck for the same price as the BH.... what to do .. I'm 5 plus weeks into my order, with nothing happening yet ... do I bite the bullet and go with MD ... I know I have to ultimately make the decision, I'm asking for your thoughts ... Thanks!

xcountry1582

Reaction score
The plot thickens for me ...... I ordered a Big Horn DRW from my local dealer, got my vin 01\27, gave me a good price, I shopped around, but not shopped MD. After being on here for the last month, reading all the posts .... I spent more time building 100 different combos. I wanted a Laramie DRW from the start and would have loved an HO, but I just couldn't make the numbers work. So I finally played with numbers on the Laramie this weekend, with all the options I could afford and absolutely had to have and a few of the things I wanted over the weekend. I came up with a package that was over my budget I set on my original order with my local dealer, decided to give ole Sandie a shot ..... daaaamn, she blew it out of the park, basically a Laramie with more than the original Big Horn was built with, for the same price .... I feel bad bombing my local dealer, but heck, I got $5,000 more truck for the same price as the BH.... what to do .. I'm 5 plus weeks into my order, with nothing happening yet ... do I bite the bullet and go with MD ... I know I have to ultimately make the decision, I'm asking for your thoughts ... Thanks!
I would go with Sandi. I'm not dealing with MD but from the things I've heard about them and she can get you more truck to your liking within your budget, just bite the bullet and do it.

turbo38gn

Reaction score
IMHO, Husky X-Act Contour are a better mat. There's a thread running somewhere here on floor mats.

Those Limited (and Limited Longhorn) mats' center carpet section snaps out. They are nice rubber but don't offer as much protection up the sides as the aftermarket or even the Mopar all-weather mats.

I've used them both, hands down ... Huskys are number 0ne! I like the material they use 100 times better, more pliable, fits like a glove, holds up great. My Weather Techs in my 02 3500 ... not so much, but they were all I could get. They do the job, but just not nearly as nice as the Huskys. I had the Huskys in my 2016 Eco diesel Laramie and in my current 2019 Charger Scat Pack .. love em

Basser53

Reaction score

Found it thank you..

tchur1

Reaction score
Figured I would post an update on my order as a data point for others. 3500 CCSB H.O Limited Night Edition.

Ordered: 12/9
Vin: 12/10
D1: 2/1 (I think, it may have gone earlier but my dealer txts me on the first of every month or when there is a big status change)
G: 3/2
Equipment listing: 3/3
Window Sticker: 3/4
KZM: 3/7

Estimated to the dealer 3/21-4/10. My gut says itll be a lot closer to 4/10 than 3/21 but one can hope!

P.A.

Reaction score
Yep - window sticker came last night.
Ordered 1/10
Build Sheet 3/2
Window sticker 3/3
This is the truck that I canceled. I reordered on 1/28. I hope my second order goes just as fast. I changed 4 things:- 8 foot bed, 4.10, 50 gallon tank, 5th wheel prep, deleted the block heater.

View attachment 33073
Just curious. When you say window sticker came last night, did you just happen to see it on the spreadsheet or you actually got an email with a link to the window sticker? I'm in D1 status with a est ship date of 3/14 so I'm assuming mine will be built soon. Didn't know if I would get anything from RAM or not. Some do and some don't. I ordered from Mark Dodge.:D

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Just curious. When you say window sticker came last night, did you just happen to see it on the spreadsheet or you actually got an email with a link to the window sticker? I'm in D1 status with a est ship date of 3/14 so I'm assuming mine will be built soon. Didn't know if I would get anything from RAM or not. Some do and some don't. I ordered from Mark Dodge.:D

Go to cryptostickers.net and register there. You will be notified when the build sheet and your window sticker is available

Drsuperfly

Reaction score
Anyone second guessing their truck order/purchase with diesel being $4.50 a gallon or more in most places. In California its over $6.00 a gallon in some places. Here in SW Florida I paid $4.40 a gallon at BJ's Club yesterday. Everywhere else here it is $4.79 to $4.99 a gallon.
Not a chance! Gas is up there too at 4.19 per/gal. Plus the joy of having a Diesel again is worth it in my book. Also in SW Florida myself. Hi Neighbor. Lol

gator6

Reaction score
Gas prices are officially insane $7.30 a gallon.

I remember ’08 and the stupid prices when I was stationed in Cali back then. The funny thing is diesel was CHEAPER than unleaded back then which is one of the lesser factors that led me to purchasing my 2500.

This will pass, not soon and it may not drop down as low as we remember from the better years (diesel .59¢/gal for me), but it will get better.

Users who are viewing this thread