Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mykwong

1. Mykwong

Price negotiated from MSRP

My new 2024 3500 Limited Delmonico Red Night Edition Mega Cab 6.7L HO w/Aisin arrived at Peterson Ram in Boise, Idaho. Thanks Kent! Signed all of the paperwork today by Fedex. We will be arranging pickup in the next few weeks. In the meantime, they are installing a fully optioned Carly...
  2. Mykwong

Help with Retractable Tonneau cover for '24 3500 Mega Cab (short bed no Rambox)

I would suggest when searching using the 2023 MC for the description. The bed hasn't changed in the new model year.
  3. Mykwong

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Shipped! Looks like an early Christmas present! Update 11/08/2023 - It's here! Now have to schedule a road trip to Boise. 2024 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab Delmonico Red 08/15/2023 Order confirmed 09/19/2024 Scheduled 10/07/2023 In Production 10/12/2023 Built 10/17/2023 Shipped 11/01/2023...
  4. Mykwong

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Sad day, signed over the title of my truck to the insurance company and said my goodbyes. Accident in May 2023 and they finally said it’s not worth it to fix it. Over 52k. Put the stock wheels and tires back on. Knew there was a reason not to sell them right away. Good news though, DW said...
  5. Mykwong

No worries! Hard to compare as I opted to have all of the leading edges done, full hood and both front fenders. Both bumpers (they were painted), all of the door jams, both headlights and foglights. Door handle cups. Easily $3K. I live in a smaller town and they priced it as such. But they...
  6. Mykwong

Hey Hogfan. I have had my last three vehicles done. Hood, Fenders, bumpers if painted and rockers up to the belt line. My last truck I didn't have them do the bed sides on a SRW. That was a mistake. Front wheels like to throw stuff along the sides. the SRW had a slight bulge in the...
  7. Mykwong

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

Thanks Brutal_HO I'll take a look!
  8. Mykwong

Has anybody seen a solution for wireless trailer cameras that have a receiver that can connect to the two Navik Aux RCA cables?
  9. Mykwong

Thanks RBarrett for all of your hard work in getting everyone to this point! Nicely done. Ordered
  10. Mykwong

Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank for Megacab

I'm having the Titan 50 Gallon being installed in my MC 3500 today. The range is going to be great!
  11. Mykwong

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

Follow-up on the repair of my TPMS system that seems to have resolved the issue. After replacing the tire sensor another one went out. The dealership did some more digging and had a Star message out to FCA for their assistance. They suggested the RF Hub that reads the sensors was bad. FCA...
  12. Mykwong

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

Interesting the dealer is saying the the TTPMS hub in the headliner maybe/is causing the interference with the trucks tpms sensors, WTF? What's up with that. They were able to get the sensor to initialize, however the other side went out. Then said, it also maybe the remote on the Powertrax...
  13. Mykwong

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

I had the Pass rear side sensor fail @ 1500 miles. It's going in tomorrow to be replaced.
  14. Mykwong

Agreed! Thank you for taking the time and energy for all the rest of us. Much appreciated!