Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Merd 3500

1. Merd 3500

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

This truck showed up at dealer 31 days from the day I ordered it
  2. Merd 3500

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Hi, my order of a 3500 mega cab DRW limited was confirmed on 11/8/23 and it says it shipped on 11/23 to me that is crazy fast because I ordered my last truck a 3500 in early 2022 and that was not close to this fast. Anyway, can anyone tell me where the truck really is? Has it left Mexico? last...
  3. Merd 3500

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

All I can say, and I have my truck from a dealer in Indiana at least $14000 under Sticker because I put in 30 years for Chrysler not sure MD is not all going to jail its all over the news they are really looking at this
  4. Merd 3500

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I don't get it because it's nothing to do with the dealer it's Chrysler credit or whatever its called. Don't see how the dealer cares. But I will call them this morning. Not borrowing much.
  5. Merd 3500

They said I could not have 0% interest and the secured original price and that was well over $4500 so no 0% for me. But they tried but Chrysler said one or the other.
  6. Merd 3500

Ordered 1/9/2022 built 6/17 and delivered to me 7/7 Can’t complain about the shipping speed .I’m so glad I stuck it out and thanks to all that has helped me threw this wait this forum is the tits . Buy the way I graduated high school in 1980!!!!
  7. Merd 3500

What’s the chances of me being at the dealer when my truck showed up
  8. Merd 3500

I shot my salesman a text “I noticed the price on the Window sticker went up but You guys had a locked in price when you ordered correct ?” Not sure I will here anything today