Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Merd 3500

Reaction score
Call the dealer and ask now. No need in waiting and wondering. It would lay the question to rest…my guess is they’re open today with 4th of July sales going on.
I shot my salesman a text “I noticed the price on the Window sticker went up but You guys had a locked in price when you ordered correct ?” Not sure I will here anything today

mr hankey

Reaction score
View attachment 40567
So does it look like the upper half of the bumper has two dings in it? Or is it just me?
So got my call from Aaron first thing this morning. He said I was first to reply Friday so I was his first call today.
Turned out mine is on the damaged list so it’s just a matter of when if gets repaired.
He also told me the 0% will go through July and I could finance the entire truck if I wanted. Hmmmm. He has me thinking…
Also got my shipping quote and I’ve decided I’m flying down. 28 hundred something. I can fly and drive much cheaper. Must have to do with the toll roads and bridges.
Super nice guy!
Also got lots of trucks at one time. Busy as hell there.
Also, he can arrange for me to get picked up at Houston since the flights all have 7 hour layovers to Lake Charles.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
I just did my paperwork Saturday. The MSRP went up $2020 but my dealer told me, before I could finish asking,
"You're Locked into the price at time of ordering". Very easy dealer to work with. I'll be picking up the new truck
tomorrow afternoon!
Can't wait...

Dave...

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Yes thanks !!
And it is the 4th…Translation: it’s beer’thirty somewhere! I know it is in Mexico at the outside vendors where my wide hipped beast continues to sit (after 47 days) and drink! I’m about ready to assemble the family and fly down there for an intervention!!!

Happy Independence Day one and all!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
The dealer was lying...and trying to make more money from you. Glad you moved to a different dealer.
How are you enjoying that Power Wagon? I know you’ve been tricking it out…how about some pics for those of us still laying in wait?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
So got my call from Aaron first thing this morning. He said I was first to reply Friday so I was his first call today.
Turned out mine is on the damaged list so it’s just a matter of when if gets repaired.
He also told me the 0% will go through July and I could finance the entire truck if I wanted. Hmmmm. He has me thinking…
Also got my shipping quote and I’ve decided I’m flying down. 28 hundred something. I can fly and drive much cheaper. Must have to do with the toll roads and bridges.
Super nice guy!
Also got lots of trucks at one time. Busy as hell there.
Also, he can arrange for me to get picked up at Houston since the flights all have 7 hour layovers to Lake Charles.
How many miles is it from MD to your home ?

mr hankey

Reaction score
How many miles is it from MD to your home ?
1546 miles according to google maps. Works out to close to two bucks a mile. Way much more than I was willing to spend. The heavy tolls up here in the northeast may be part of that premium cost. I can fly to Houston nonstop for 2 hundred and change. Maybe only have to stop for 2 nights depending on when I get to MD.

Where are you and are you considering shipping also?

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
1546 miles according to google maps. Works out to close to two bucks a mile. Way much more than I was willing to spend. The heavy tolls up here in the northeast may be part of that premium cost. I can fly to Houston nonstop for 2 hundred and change. Maybe only have to stop for 2 nights depending on when I get to MD.

Where are you and are you considering shipping also?
I’m right at 900 miles with no tolls to pass, and planning on a delivery.

Last edited:

gator6

Reaction score
And it is the 4th…Translation: it’s beer’thirty somewhere! I know it is in Mexico at the outside vendors where my wide hipped beast continues to sit (after 47 days) and drink! I’m about ready to assemble the family and fly down there for an intervention!!!

Happy Independence Day one and all!

Happy 4th to you!

Hey what kind of aux tank do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killborn

Reaction score
Could I please ask for an update check on
3C63R3FL3NG339948

As of last Monday it was KZLD with no shipping estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread