Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RIDEaCANYON

Reaction score
How do you like your Diamondback so far?
I have absolutely loved it since the day I picked it up at thief factory 6 years ago (had it on my last 2500 also)! The thing steal looks and operates like brand new, and when I was putting it on the PW I no longer wanted the chrome hinges and cleat bolts so I called to order new black ones and they sent them to me for free! I swear by the thing and the company. I also have the crossbox underneath in the front which turns into basically a weatherguard tool box like on my work trucks but way better looking. highly recommend.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
:D :D :D I'm alive, I'm back.

Had a Lieutenants promotion board yesterday at work and I have been prepping for that. Now that it is behind me, I am officially back here hanging out with all of my "expectant mother's" playing the wait game! And by the looks of it, not going anywhere anytime soon! As of yesterday, I have hit the official lost in the JB black hole 7 week mark. What in the wild world of sports the outside vendors are doing is beyond me???? Watching some of the production and deliveries that have taken place in that 7 weeks has left me believing that they are using my truck for parts for other truck rotating through the outside vendors. Someone posted a couple of days ago where their truck was ordered a couple of days before mine was built, and they have already taken delivery! What...???

Anyway, it's all good - for now. But this has definitely become a CBD (character building experience) as I try to smile and keep my chin up. Fact of the matter is I want to assemble an insertion team, parachute in from 20,000+ feet at 0100 hours, and take what is ours. I think we could be in and at our border extraction point at Roma, Tx (3 hour drive) before dawn. Then 8 hours to MD in Lake Charles means I could have it delivered to them before close of business. Wait, I may be on to something! Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I am feeling inspired!

Oh, @Leadchuncker , I am NEVER out of drinks :cool:

HALO FTW!

Need to airdrop a tactical car hauler trailer towed by a HET too, just don't burn it in.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
HALO FTW!

Need to airdrop a tactical car hauler trailer towed by a HET too, just don't burn it in.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! I had originally typed HALO, but figured I would loose some with the acronym! I figured go light or go home. Plan was/is once the trucks have been liberated, we would just steal the diesel we needed to complete the cross border operation!

Or if I could coordinate enough assets, maybe we could find enough flat dirt to land a couple of C-130's and fly them out?

NAH...C130's would take all of the fun out of it, much more fun to make a run for the border with my hair on fire :cool:

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!!!!!! I had originally typed HALO, but figured I would loose some with the acronym! I figured go light or go home. Plan was/is once the trucks have been liberated, we would just steal the diesel we needed to complete the cross border operation!

Or if I could coordinate enough assets, maybe we could find enough flat dirt to land a couple of C-130's and fly them out?

NAH...C130's would take all of the fun out of it, much more fun to make a run for the border with my hair on fire :cool:

Finder a longer runway and drop a Globemaster in there.

P.S. I am NOT AF, was Army but I did fly an a C-5a once from Dover to Frankfurt. With my wife and 6 month old son.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Finder a longer runway and drop a Globemaster in there.

P.S. I am NOT AF, was Army but I did fly an a C-5a once from Dover to Frankfurt. With my wife and 6 month old son.

HOO-RAH! Figured you were a fellow snake-killer! I flew in a C-5 from Panama back to Ft Bragg in 1985. There was no equipment in it and only my platoon, so we played football in the cargo bay on the flight back! Good times

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
HOO-RAH! Figured you were a fellow snake-killer! I flew in a C-5 from Panama back to Ft Bragg in 1985. There was no equipment in it and only my platoon, so we played football in the cargo bay on the flight back! Good times
1985 ? Damn your old ! No wonder your worried about that ordered truck, your on the verge of not being able to drive it … LMAO

QuattroCS

Reaction score

1985 ? Damn your old ! No wonder your worried about that ordered truck, your on the verge of not being able to drive it … LMAO
1657226763365.png

Jfletcher73

Reaction score
I think I can see the pucks in the front? I have Thuren coils/shocks in the garage ready to go. What kit and how do you like the ride before and after?
I didn't even drive it before. But I love the ride. I think it's better than my 21 Tremor was.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Old enough to be my papa.... is that you Papa? @pacnw1963 .... Are you buying me a new truck PAPA?
ROFLMAO, i couldnt help myself, i must be delirious and overworked ;-)

1657227969662.png

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Old enough to be my papa.... is that you Papa? @pacnw1963 .... Are you buying me a new truck PAPA?
ROFLMAO, i couldnt help myself, i must be delirious and overworked ;-)

View attachment 40732
Those extra low amp steps is probably why it’s taking so long.. You know those come in the Old Guy Package. You get low steps, extra grab handles, butt warmer seats that are waterproof and a timed medicine dispenser….. I better stop before he comes looking for me !

HdBern

Reaction score
Man I wish I knew about the struggles of purchasing a Ram before I ordered one lol.

4C6CD07E-76ED-4E62-B03E-74B2D7840409.jpeg1972F887-46E0-4694-B545-D59E0549F951.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread