Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by kristof

1. K

Mopar Power Running Boards on Tradesman?

Can I install mopar power running boards on my 2020 tradesman? Do I need custom wiring harness? I have AlfaOBD.
  2. K

Question about low pressure warning

Anytime my tire pressure was below 62 psi the screen showed me a warning to air it to 65psi and the background was red. I didn't care and drove like this for over a week. Now the screen won't show me the warning even when the pressure is 57 in the cold morning. Is it possible the computer...
  3. K

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

Android auto was already on the new screen
  4. K

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

My model is a tradesman and that overhead console doesn't have all the functions like the one in the video.
  5. K

I do have AUX switches. But I seen somewhere there is a power at both side pillars. I would have to investigate more.
  6. K

I found the thread. Did look before but it seems I should have went through more pages of the search.
  7. K

I was thinking the same. But I would like the dashcam to get power even when the truck if off.
  8. K

You sure? I thought I seen them under steering wheel last time I was there.
  9. K

Anyone was able to find where to connect dashcam so it will go off when truck is off and on when running?
  10. K

New Instrument Cluster Issue

I returned the one from 22 Laramie and bought one from OEM solutions. Fuel gage works but in the one I returned there were off road pages displayed. They are missing on this one
  11. K

Maybe not relevant but when I correct the mileage with AlfaOBD I noticed the range also changes to higher number not sure why
  12. K

I just did the cluster swap to 7" and have same issue. Fuel gauge works on startup but stuck at full tank. Range drops but at first it was at 1999 miles! Bought it on eBay from this guy Which one of you is him? ;)
  13. K

3.5" to 7" Cluster Upgrade

Mileage range start dropping. But my fuel gage keep showing full tank. I assume it's because the range is still over 800 miles? There is no floater inside the tank?
  14. K

3.5" to 7" Cluster Upgrade

Okay will do that. Also how come the cluster won't read the mileage from computer?