Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by kozman23

1. K

2022 2500 Limited w/20" Fuel Siege

Sorry for the late response, it's just the photos, it was taken on a downhill slope. The truck still has a good rake.
  2. K

2022 Ram 2500 w/ Thuren 1" Level

Thank you! I did not, but I did install the front first and put it down and it for sure seems like it came down in the back a bit. Current measurement in my garage from the floor is 42.5"F / 42 7/8"R. I think it's the perfect level, slightly higher in the rear as it should be.
  3. K

2022 Ram 2500 w/ Thuren 1" Level

Hi All, I wanted to share my setup as I'm very happy with it. I installed the Thuren 1" Front Lift with Fox 1.0 Shocks and track bar and Thuren 1" Lowering with Fox 1.0 Shocks and Swaybar End Links. The truck rides great, closer to my 2019 Ram 1500 Limited I traded for this one than I thought...
  4. K

2022 2500 Limited w/20" Fuel Siege

Hey All, Finally took some pics of my 2022 2500 Limited and wanted to share my setup. I love it and I think it turned out great. Sits pretty dang level and absolutely no rubbing. The suspension rides great too and the tires are VERY quiet for an off road looking tire. Specs: -Thuren 1"...
  5. K

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I picked mine up from Mark Dodge yesterday and drove it back to Dallas. Thank you @OfficerDirtySanchez for creating all of this, it made the wait much better! Ordered on 2/24, arrived at MD 5/27 so right at 3 months. Evan
  6. K

@OfficerDirtySanchez Just got the email, my truck arrived at Mark Dodge. Hoping to pick it up early next week!
  7. K

@OfficerDirtySanchez - Sandi just updated me that my truck's ETA to port is tomorrow 5/17 and they are seeing 2 week times to the dealership from there. Also to help complete my line, my truck has BSM and NO Sunroof. It's a Mark Dodge order and I'm in Dallas, TX.
  8. K

@OfficerDirtySanchez , line 1214, my widow sticker became available today. Talked to Sandi Thursday and she said there was no shipping ETA at the moment to check back in a couple weeks...
  9. K

Wheel & Tire Questions For My Application

It is, I meant 285/65/20! Thank you!
  10. K

Thanks guys, ordered the +20 and 285/35/20 Coopers. I'm looking for a no hassle comfortable setup so I'm going to play it safe on this one. Evan
  11. K

Hi All, I am eagerly awaiting my 22 2500 Limited which was just built and will hopefully be here in the next month or so. I have started ordering parts since everything is tough to get right now and wheels and tires are next. I have decided I want to order 20" Fuel Siege wheels and I have a...
  12. K

Thank you, the build sheet does show up on there, I just didn't realize that means it was already built.
  13. K

Hey Guys, Line 1209 here, got the email from Cryptostickers today staying that my build sheet was found. Just took a look at my name on the spreadsheet and it shows D1 already back on 4/6? Is it time to contact the dealer for an update? Thanks