Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
View attachment 38695

Just talked to dealer, expecting to take delivery between 6/1 and 6/12.

Reasonably expecting delay, but happy to hear it is in route!!
I ordered my truck on the same day as you, got built within a couple of days as well. Sure would be nice to be on the same train. I had contacted Nyle Maxwell when I was looking to order a truck but I got a quote from Mark Dodge I didn't think another dealership could beat. Even though several trucks have been getting through the process rather quickly lately and I had an ETA of 6/23 before my truck was built, there are so many folks on this forum that have been waiting for thier truks for a long time, maybe it will be a long train.

IowaPW

Reaction score
So turns out my truck was delivered to MD today with no issues. So, maybe the TBD was because the truck was headed to the dealer on it’s scheduled day but had not yet arrived? Sounds like the tracker only updates once a day? It’s still showing TBD as of a few moments ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet!!

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
I will be curious...when you go KZT...you might see the date below "shipped" change to that date.
I too would be curious, and will check it periodically to see if that screen changes. Truthfully though I'm about to start a 3,800 mile trip (and hoping the timing works out that we are in Lake Charles when the truck arrives) so I will probably never know of any status changes unless someone pulls them for me, or the dealer happens to email a new POC. Otherwise I will likely only see KZX as my next status.

As bad as I want to track the rail cars, I just won't have the time for it and all it might do is claim the last remaining brown hair to gray if something gets stuck somewhere!

IowaPW

Reaction score
I too would be curious, and will check it periodically to see if that screen changes. Truthfully though I'm about to start a 3,800 mile trip (and hoping the timing works out that we are in Lake Charles when the truck arrives) so I will probably never know of any status changes unless someone pulls them for me, or the dealer happens to email a new POC. Otherwise I will likely only see KZX as my next status.

As bad as I want to track the rail cars, I just won't have the time for it and all it might do is claim the last remaining brown hair to gray if something gets stuck somewhere!
I went KZM on 29Apr, KZT on 05May...my tracker shows 05May. If you look at the source code, it says something about last date change in the status...so the date makes sense.

G’Dave

Reaction score
Ugh. I really hope not. I have a short window left to get the truck. I was really hoping it would be due to the delivery being scheduled on a holiday.

Mine was built 4/01. I can’t remember the specifics regarding estimated delivery window, but it was either late, or at the very end of the window. It took 27 days from assembly line to arrival at MD. And then there was an additional delay (2 days) because it needed a new front bumper (rail car damage is what Aaron told me)..

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Mine was built 4/01. I can’t remember the specifics regarding estimated delivery window, but it was either late, or at the very end of the window. It took 27 days from assembly line to arrival at MD. And then there was an additional delay (2 days) because it needed a new front bumper (rail car damage is what Aaron told me)..

I'm anticipating something to go awry, but 27 days is great. I'd happy with that.

Airfish

Reaction score
I'm anticipating something to go awry, but 27 days is great. I'd happy with that.
I’d be happy with 27 too. Mine is showing delivery on June 29, built May 29. It’s coming to just outside Memphis. But there could be a meteor strike on the truck or some other alien invasion in between now and then. I’m just hopefully it shows up in one piece and the right color!

Either way it’s out of my control and I’m way too bald to worry on it too much. But for some reason I keep checking anyway…

tkbenziger

Reaction score
I ordered my truck on the same day as you, got built within a couple of days as well. Sure would be nice to be on the same train. I had contacted Nyle Maxwell when I was looking to order a truck but I got a quote from Mark Dodge I didn't think another dealership could beat. Even though several trucks have been getting through the process rather quickly lately and I had an ETA of 6/23 before my truck was built, there are so many folks on this forum that have been waiting for thier truks for a long time, maybe it will be a long train.

Hope you get it soon!

Nyle Maxwell matched the quote I got from Mark Dodge so that worked out nicely, saved myself a trip to Houston / Lake Charles!

Users who are viewing this thread