Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Good to know, thanks for your work. I wasn't sure if someone was already tracking them all and if I was wasting ramchats time by doing it also. I just did my weekly check, still in D .
Noted. Thanks for the update.

I figure the more of Ram Chat's time we waste the more costly it'll be for Stellantis to run that team and the more obvious an automated buyer-facing solution would be :)

Keep_it_fair

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with ram chat. I ordered Feb 5 2022. She said that my truck has shipped and it should be at the dealership in 2 week. But from what in reading here, don't count on it. Thank goodness for this forum and all the hard work that goes into it. Especially to OfficerDirtySanchez. Hats off to u for the time and effort you put in. U da man...

kozman23

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Line 1209 here, got the email from Cryptostickers today staying that my build sheet was found. Just took a look at my name on the spreadsheet and it shows D1 already back on 4/6? Is it time to contact the dealer for an update?

Thanks

IowaPW

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Line 1209 here, got the email from Cryptostickers today staying that my build sheet was found. Just took a look at my name on the spreadsheet and it shows D1 already back on 4/6? Is it time to contact the dealer for an update?

Thanks
If Cryptosticker says you have a build sheet...the truck is built. Go here and put in your VIN.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Thank you, the build sheet does show up on there, I just didn't realize that means it was already built.
Yup!! It may not have all the outside vendor stuff done, but that should be about all that's left before it's released from the plant and you get your window sticker.

jebruns

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast. Ordered a loaded Limited Longhorn on 3/30 from Granger. Got an email today saying it's in D1 status with a build date of 6/2. I expected it to take much longer, given I ordered Ramboxes, Mega, Sunroof, etc.

Line 1307 of the spreadsheet.

99mo

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast. Ordered a loaded Limited Longhorn on 3/30 from Granger. Got an email today saying it's in D1 status with a build date of 6/2. I expected it to take much longer, given I ordered Ramboxes, Mega, Sunroof, etc.

I saw that. All the things that are supposed to slow it down. I bet you even ordered the Cattle/Tan! Great news. You ordered from Granger 2 days after me. Gives us some hope on a before summer ends delivery, but yes, that was super fast.

Did you get an email without asking for an update from Amanda and the team?

joace

Reaction score

Your build is really fast, maybe the 1st one close to April order, my original order submitted at the same day with MD, but changed the config and pushed to 4/19, finger crossed to have the same acceleration as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JA345

Reaction score
Line 1070 is DELIVERED today!! After sitting at the truck yard for about 3 weeks, my truck was delivered to Granger today. 3500 NE SRW Mega SO Cummins

Order schedule was as follows:
Ordered 1/24
D1 2/1
Built 3/23 (original build date 2/28 was pushed to 3/23)
Delivered to Granger 4/28

I’d post the pictures I was provided, but they look like they were taken on an iPotato so I’ll wait until I get there in person to post pics. Likely picking it up early next week.

99mo

Reaction score
Line 1070 is DELIVERED today!! After sitting at the truck yard for about 3 weeks, my truck was delivered to Granger today. 3500 NE SRW Mega SO Cummins

Ordered 1/24
D1 2/1

I’d post the pictures I was provided, but they look like they were taken on an iPotato so I’ll wait until I get there in person to post pics. Likely picking it up early next week.
Made it's way out of Argentine jail. Awesome. Post those pics next week so us less fortunate ones can be reminded what we are waiting for. Congrats.

JA345

Reaction score
Made it's way out of Argentine jail. Awesome. Post those pics next week so us less fortunate ones can be reminded what we are waiting for. Congrats.
That was the worst part but all things considered, I was extremely fortunate/lucky at every other step in the process being very quick. I actually had an F350 ordered in the beginning of December, and 6 weeks into that waiting game I made the decision to switch to ram based on Zach’s (Granger) guess that I would get the ram first. Glad I rolled the dice and switched since the f350 would likely have been built in the July timeframe based on Grangers allocations. Crazy! Plus now I get to join the Cummins club

99mo

Reaction score
That was the worst part but all things considered, I was extremely fortunate/lucky at every other step in the process being very quick. I actually had an F350 ordered in the beginning of December, and 6 weeks into that waiting game I made the decision to switch to ram based on Zach’s (Granger) guess that I would get the ram first. Glad I rolled the dice and switched since the f350 would likely have been built in the July timeframe based on Grangers allocations. Crazy! Plus now I get to join the Cummins club
I saw where Ford finally upped their allocations. Good for them and about time. If I had stayed with my January Tremor order, then I might have hit the July super allocation haul. Would of been unhappy with that choice. Late to research or else I would of ordered the Limited earlier. Getting an HD matters, but getting the HD that I want matters more.

I will take the HEMI club card, ha, diesels are cool too.

Ngrgs42

Reaction score
I added my truck info. All I know is that my truck done and been waiting to be put on a train since March 4th with a delivery to be determined and Ram Corporate has been Lying to me saying that it is in California waiting to be delivered to the dealership since April 11th, I had the Dealership asked the truck loaders area if they have had the truck there or not which they said that it is still in Mexico waiting to be put on the train.

Ngrgs42

tiki318

Reaction score

Ordered 1/24
D1 2/1

Congratulations! I am very jealous. It's 7 months today. Mine has been sitting in Twin Oaks since 4/4. I am keeping my fingers crossed it gets delivered by Monday as the current financing deals and my TrueCar coupon expire on 5/2. I would hate to lose 0% and $500. Plus, I heard the MaxCare has an increase going into effect either on Monday or Tuesday. Bad timing all around.

Chriss626

Reaction score
Anyone got a recent delivery of a Longhorn or a truck with sunroof? My Longhorn with a sunroof just got delayed 2 months and I feel like that’s what is holding up the build ordered 12/14 with MD.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
For some reason I thought it would be smart to spend a couple hours seeing if I could figure out how to mock up a PDF of the window stickers a lot of us received with our trucks with our names on them. Hopefully yours wasn't misspelled like mine was!

window_sticker_example.png

Anyway, if you want to create one for your self, check out ramvins.com

Maybe create one of your dream truck and scare your spouse that you actually ordered it?

Attachments

• window_sticker_example.png
    window_sticker_example.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread