Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jrmudder's latest activity

• jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to UglyViking's post in the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    Wish I could find someone who wanted to trade seats like that, gotta love the brown and black combo. Great looking truck man!
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to Kauffmj1's post in the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    That is a solid look with the brown seats and green paint! Crazy how hard it is to get anything but black seats and interior anymore.
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder replied to the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build.
    About 53K
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to Kauffmj1's post in the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    How many miles do you have that the starter pooped out already? Either you have logged some impressive miles or its another case of...
  • jrmudder
    I gotta say when I was buying my 2022 power wagon I was highly disappointed I couldn't get a brown interior. but luckily, I found a guy...
    • _DSC6247.jpg
    • _DSC6274.jpg
    • _DSC6350.jpg
    • _DSC6775.jpg
    • _DSC6778.jpg
    • _DSC6786.jpg
    • _DSC6800.jpg
    • _DSC6795.jpg
    • _DSC6809.jpg
  • jrmudder
    Hodwy all, been a hot minute but here are some updates, finally got the starter replaced what a huge improvement and no more hitting it...
    • _DSC5463.jpg
    • _DSC5411.jpg
    • _DSC5361.jpg
    • _DSC5296.jpg
    • _DSC5292.jpg
    • _DSC5288.jpg
    • _DSC5173.jpg
    • _DSC5169.jpg
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to Ramster3000's post in the thread Switch Pros with Like Like.
    Update! Got the NH Overland bracket with pre term kit mounted and wire ran into cab. For those of you with a plow on your truck ….. this...
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to n0arp's post in the thread PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build with Like Like.
    The other reason we stopped here is because I found a Method dealer who could order in 17x9 +18mm 704HDs for me, on my timeline. Got...
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to n0arp's post in the thread PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build with Like Like.
    Made it to our next stop. It's in the high 90s here, but there is a mobile fluid change guy we like who comes to you and this wasn't too...
  • jrmudder
    AFO doesn't use an electronic brake controller, It's by air pressure, with a fixed regulator. They don't offer various pressures or an...
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to gimmie11s's post in the thread PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build with Like Like.
    This is awesome.. you are living the dream. Keep traveling and updating us with pics!!! Very cool and beautiful PW!
  • jrmudder
    170mi for our initial travel day, no issues with towing at all. Red flag warning with 30mph+ sustained and 50mph+ gusts, to the side for...
  • jrmudder
    jrmudder reacted to n0arp's post in the thread PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build with Love Love.
    We traded our 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for a 2022 Power Wagon about two weeks ago. The Jeep spent six weeks in the shop for...