Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jddirk

1. Jddirk

Uconnect 12” not working

So after this was fixed under warranty once it came back this week. Took it back in and they said it was a chaffed wire under the driver’s seat. Even though this has been an intermittent problem since 5k miles, and fixed under warranty once they are now denying my warranty claim and want $700 to...
  2. Jddirk

Starting issue

My 2 year old 2019 2500 RAM (Cummins) ran for 45 min, I parked and shutdown. Restart 15 min later failed. Would just click. Tried to jump it with no luck. Towed it to the dealer and they replaced both batteries. No indication of any issue prior to it not starting. A little frustrating to have my...
  3. Jddirk

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

You need to delete your profile on the radio and make a new one. Then you will be able to make pandora stations. I had the same issue when the new software came out. JD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jddirk

Uconnect 12” not working

My 2019 2500 w 12” Nav went into the dealer a few weeks ago with a crazy CAN bus problem. 12” display kept going blank, “Blind Sport Alert Temporarily Unavailable” in the dash display, loss of control of windows and mirrors. I took it in to the dealer and it was doing all this while he read the...
  5. Jddirk

Uconnect 12” not working

My 2019 2500 12” Nav just started acting up. It started with “blind spot detection disabled” message in the EVIC every few seconds and continued to constant resetting radio and now I have no control over forward windows, radio, air and the radio is off 50% and then resets and then goes off...
  6. Jddirk

Train Horn Installation

Where did you mount it? Did you put it in an enclosure? Can you share Pictures? Considering doing the same thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jddirk

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I think the pressure vessel idea is genius. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jddirk

Sorry, true. Made in China by a UK supplier. Both outer bags indicated UK. My TIM says Made in China on the box too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jddirk

MOPAR sensors paired no issue. 1mi of driving and all the pressures showed. Had the tires mounted and balanced at Discount Tire for $20 per. Turns out the factory didn’t balance the tires so I am better off now than I was. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jddirk

I noted that the MOPAR trailer sensors were made in the UK as was the TIM. I assume same vender. Wonder if there is a proprietary thing going on between the TIM and the sensors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jddirk

Rattle Noise In Cab

I have this same problem. How did you describe it to the dealer and what did they do? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jddirk

Awesome. Still waiting on my sensors. Who spun them into the tires for you? What did they charge? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jddirk

2019 Ram 2500 and AlphaOBD

Sorry I mis-typed. Kaodtech.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jddirk

2019 Ram 2500 and AlphaOBD

KoadTech.com you need it to get around the FCA security gateway that will prevent the OBD port from writing to your BCM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jddirk

I would doubt it. There is definitely a value called “TTPMS Present” in the BCM. It is set to No on the 2019s. I suspect that if that is not set to Yes you wont get the option. Worth a try though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk