Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JcLeiva

1. J

20x10 -18 offset??

What tire size are you running?
  2. J

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

Really? I don’t feel anything. Maybe mine are messed up..
  3. J

'21 3500 Rear Air Suspension - Smoooth Ride!

I’m curious, I had a terrible ride with extremely bouncing on any little imperfection on the road. After replacing my two rear tires, the problem when almost completely away. It’s still pretty rough but it’s expected from a 3500. I had a 1990 Dodge W350 with a Cummins and the ride was a little...
  4. J

Laundry List of Problems - No dealers will even look at it.

**Update for everyone** On to dealership #3, not the best experience but it was better than the last two. I changed duty stations to NM so I was hoping for the best. 1. Steering wheel noise is normal according to them. 2. Engine update was installed 3. Transmission update was installed 4...
  5. J

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

What are you looking to sell it for? Clovis, NM 88101
  6. J

Is it for a Laramie?
  7. J

Does anyone have the opposite?! Console to jumper seat???? I wanted a jumper seat and settled with the console.
  8. J

It’s horrible feeling like you made a mistake. I sort of feel the same way right now.. it really sucks
  9. J

Tire pressure is at factory sticker settings. I have tried lower but no difference so I put it back
  10. J

Unfortunately, I need to come to you HDRAMs.. Back story: I have owned two first gen Cummins, 1990s Dodge Ram W250 & W350 SRW. By far my favorite trucks ever. Continuing with the family and "downgrading" to a 2019 RAM 1500, I ended up having a horrible experience with the local dealership...
  11. J

Really bouncy ride on 3500 w/ Factory Air Suspension

I have had HD trucks all my life so I understand they should have a rough ride but this must be something else. I’m going to try and upload a video soon
  12. J

What tire pressure are you running? Do you have the auto level air suspension?
  13. J

3500 auto level suspension uneven

Was it a recall or TSB?
  14. J

That’s what I hear sometimes and I’m curious if it’s my air suspension.. I have a Laramie LB. if the highway isn’t perfectly smooth, my wife is bouncing all over the place
  15. J

To my understanding, bed lowering should work no matter what but “Alternate trailer height” needs weight. I hear it’s the leaf springs but I hear some people take out all the air in the suspension and it drops 2”. I feel like a simple update should fix this