Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hockeydad55

1. Hockeydad55

Rough Country 2.5 inch level and Goodyear 35x12.5r20

Luckily has not failed yet and my dealer says same thanks for the input.
  2. Hockeydad55

I’m sorry I just noticed you have a side view pick. I noticed you still have a little rake to stance with the 2.25 lift did you raise the rear at all?
  3. Hockeydad55

Truck looks nice can I get a full side view pic please also if you could tell me where you got your fuel pump recall done and when? Im in Santa Clarita and my dealer still is not doing the recall yet.
  4. Hockeydad55

Ordered my Banks Pedal Monster today. What to expect?

I actually got 1 mile a gallon better
  5. Hockeydad55

Ride quality change....

How do you reset the Tpms,just drive around a few miles?
  6. Hockeydad55

Ordered my Banks Pedal Monster today. What to expect?

Installed my pedal monster today what a difference worth every penny
  7. Hockeydad55

2.5” Leveling kit and 37x11.50

Did you lift the rear at all?
  8. Hockeydad55

Can I ask what size spring did you get?
  9. Hockeydad55

Yes I was looking at that one
  10. Hockeydad55

Yes I know they will work with anything below a 25 offset just not sure with the stock 55 offset. I’m pretty sure with a 55 offset the 37x12.5 tire will rub but might be able to pull it off with a 11.5 I’m curious if anyone has tried a 37” on a stock wheel.
  11. Hockeydad55

So I’m thinking about doing a Carli or Thuren 2.5” leveling kit and wondering if I can get away with 37x11.50 tires. I have the night addition and like the wheels just don’t know if I can pull it off with the backspacing on the stock wheels hoping can be done with a 11.5 thinking 12.5 will be...
  12. Hockeydad55

Carli 3” or BDS 3” for towing

Question do you have the rear shocks upside down on purpose?
  13. Hockeydad55

Zone 4.5in lift

sorry but Zone is nowhere near as low quality as rough country
  14. Hockeydad55

You have any pics of your truck I was thinking the Thuren 2.5 and Carli 1” blocks
  15. Hockeydad55

Ok guys let me hear your opinions or 1st hand knowledge on which kit would be better when towing 5th wheel or travel trailer. I know Carli is better for every day driving but have heard springs might be to soft when towing and I want to install at least a 3” suspension lift on my 3500 H.O. &...