Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone 4.5in lift

matthewn246

Reaction score
This is probably going to be a stupid question but here it goes. So the zone website says the 4.5in lift is for a 2500 19/20. I would assume that also works for a 2021 2500. Am I correct in thinking that? I have called/emailed a couple different places with either no answer or no response including zone. Also for anyone running this lift on their 19+ with the fox shocks how is it in your opinion.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
This is probably going to be a stupid question but here it goes. So the zone website says the 4.5in lift is for a 2500 19/20. I would assume that also works for a 2021 2500. Am I correct in thinking that? I have called/emailed a couple different places with either no answer or no response including zone. Also for anyone running this lift on their 19+ with the fox shocks how is it in your opinion.
Yes it will fit but zone is low quality i would hold off for better even rough country is better than zone

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
I agree, if it is advertised for the 19/20 it'll fit the 21 as well.

I don't consider Zone to be quite so terrible, they are after-all just the entry level BDS (same parent company).

I do like how their new radius arms are supposed to keep you out of the pinch weld, so could eliminate the need to trim (depending on wheels/tires).

Hockeydad55

Reaction score
Yes it will fit but zone is low quality i would hold off for better even rough country is better than zone
I agree, if it is advertised for the 19/20 it'll fit the 21 as well.

I don't consider Zone to be quite so terrible, they are after-all just the entry level BDS (same parent company).

I do like how their new radius arms are supposed to keep you out of the pinch weld, so could eliminate the need to trim (depending on wheels/tires).
sorry but Zone is nowhere near as low quality as rough country

Users who are viewing this thread