Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HenryPAB

1. HenryPAB

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks, we will. Your going to like it when it comes.
  2. HenryPAB

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here’s my last post related to the order/delivery of my truck. Ordered June 26 D1 Nov 2 Build date Nov 21 Arrived at dealer Dec 20 I waited a few days short of 6 months for the truck. The wait is very frustrating, but it’s worth it to get exactly what you want. This is my first diesel truck...
  3. HenryPAB

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez, Henry arrived at the dealership this afternoon. I’ll post better photos when I pick her up on Wednesday!
  4. HenryPAB

I’m not an insider, but my truck was in KZLD for about a day after bed vendor work was complete. It was in transit the next day.
  5. HenryPAB

OfficerDirtySanchez, Just got update from dealer. KZT, ETA Dec 11
  6. HenryPAB

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Very nice look. Thanks for sharing the photo’s. Max Steel looks great on a Tradesman.
  7. HenryPAB

Same here, ordered 6/26. Took a long time to get to D1; however D1 to shipped took less than a month. In transit now. Towing tech, BSM, etc.
  8. HenryPAB

OfficerDirtySanchez, for spreadsheet update: 3C63R2CL2NG116900 Per RamChat: In transit, dealer ETA 12/14 to 12/24 Thanks
  9. HenryPAB

More progress..... Text from dealer: “The last recorded event was today 11/30 at 7:15 am. Service Event-Stage Delivery”
  10. HenryPAB

Yes, build sheet on the 22nd, window sticker the 27th
  11. HenryPAB

OfficerDirtySanchez According to RamChat I’m in shipping status. I’ll check with my dealer later this morning to get specifics