Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Garcia320

1. G

2023 3500 SRW with factory rear air leveling - lift or leveling kit to fit 37" tires suggestion??

Thanks!! I’ll measure and see. If 1” in rear, that will be perfect. thanks again. I load dirt bikes in the bed so not wanting to go any higher for sure!! Getting to old for that crap!
  2. G

2023 3500 SRW with factory rear air leveling - lift or leveling kit to fit 37" tires suggestion??

do you have any more pics? I am looking at doing the same setup on my 22 3500 . Does it sit level or a little rear high still? I don’t want exactly level or nose high.
  3. G

Limited headlight issue

Just checked that and it does seem to move when turning.
  4. G

Limited headlight issue

I was following my wife home last night and she said it looked like a headlight was going out on the truck, after checking it looks like the passenger headlight is pointed off to the side of the road. This makes it look like the headlight is dim during when coming at the truck or driving infront...
  5. G

Vehicle Heath "Air Bag"

Mine also did this @ 4200k Have not seen anything since then.
  6. G

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

First long drive from washington to Utah. So happy with this truck!! Added some new pics.
  7. G

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I have lost CarPlay 10-20 times in the 2 weeks that I have had the truck. Factory reset is the only way I’ve found to get it back. Little frustrating that you pay $90k for a vehicle and have immediate issues! Update needed asap.
  8. G

Converting from Chrome to Night Edition

I think the night editions and the limiteds are the ones that come with the black headliner. It I could be wrong.
  9. G

Converting from Chrome to Night Edition

I have had my 22 3500 limited night edition for a few days now and I think I want to add the limited door trim and get it blacked out to match. Anyone seen this done?
  10. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My wife works in accounting at the dealership and pulled some strings to get the bow and bring it home to surprise me! The color is amazing, need to get it coated and wrapped still though.
  11. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just got my ram connect hooked up and noticed 2 different paint color names. Anyone know what’s up with it?