Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
Mines finally ready for pick up. Down side they are raising my price another 1500. I know its not much givin what these trucks cost but still the point if you know what i mean especially waiting since May. Any older orders on here have similar situation?
Did you have a signed order form with the listed price ? My order form shows the MSRP and the price we agreed on. Signed by myself and the sales manager. On top of that on my deposit form the price is set in stone.

ORcummins22

Reaction score
Did you have a signed order form with the listed price ? My order form shows the MSRP and the price we agreed on. Signed by myself and the sales manager. On top of that on my deposit form the price is set in stone.
I signed an order form with a deposit as well and shows msrp and our pricing agreed upon. Of course in fine print on the bottom that pricing subject to change until vehicle shipped from factory. My fault I suppose for being in denial thinking it wouldn't happen to me.

johnsontoddr

Reaction score
After ordering in June, she's finally home. We drove over to Mark Dodge yesterday (Wed. 12/8) to pick her up. Overall, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Aaron emailed me Monday to let me know the truck was in. I tried to arrange financing through my credit union, but they said since I was buying out of state I'd have to just refinance once the car was titled in Texas, so I decided to go through Mark Dodge financing first to see what they had to offer. One complication is that we wanted to use our trade (a paid-off 2017 Honda Pilot) both as a down payment on the new vehicle and to pay off the rest of an existing car loan. Aaron didn't blink at this and set things up so that I was the lien holder with the amount needed for the other car's pay-off. They offered $3k more for the Pilot than either CarMax or Carvanna. They also came through at the lowest rate that I would have been able to get through my credit union. I did a zoom call with their finance dept. to go over final numbers, then signed papers online. We arrived at Mark Dodge at around 3 where I had to sign a few more final docs, then one of the employees took us out for a test drive, explained some of the features, and we thanked Aaron and others who helped and drove off.

By the time we had dinner it was dark. Driving a dually for the first time in I-10 construction with big rigs beside me, was quite a bit nerve wracking, especially since I had not yet figured out how to properly adjust the passenger split tow mirror to eliminate blind spots. There are spaces on I-10 with concrete barriers on both sides, right up against the lines. The semis were clearly struggling a bit in those lanes, as was I. We took the truck out today to get the Texas "inspection" (for diesel it is just a safety inspection). Much easier getting used to that fat butt in the daylight when I can easily use the mirrors to see where I'm at.

Attachments

• IMG_3524.JPEG
    IMG_3524.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 80

BenCummins

Reaction score
Mines finally ready for pick up. Down side they are raising my price another 1500. I know its not much givin what these trucks cost but still the point if you know what i mean especially waiting since May. Any older orders on here have similar situation?
Yup. I ended up walking out.

But I did end up getting the truck for the agreed price the next day from a different sales manager.

matemike

Reaction score
I hate hearing that. They are only raising 1500 to you because they know you’ll buy it. If you opt out then someone will come along and pay 5000 over.

Where did you order from? Didn’t you lock in a price when ordering and have it in n writing/signed?

223500DRW

Reaction score
does the tow technology group b give you the camera in the front grill one under each mirror of truck and the rear stop light for backup guides for hooking up trailers? I'm trying to make sure I ordered the right package. I wanted the Birdseye parking feature. and surround view for seeing around the trailer etc. thanks guys.

Attachments

• 20211208_222533.jpg
    20211208_222533.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
does the toe technology group b give you the camera in the front grill one under each mirror of truck and the rear stop light for backup guides for hooking up trailers? I'm trying to make sure I ordered the right package. I wanted the Birdseye parking feature. and surround view for seeing around the trailer etc. thanks guys.
Towing tech generally includes the surround view camera system, but that could vary by trim level. Is the surround view listed in the package?

ORcummins22

Reaction score
I hate hearing that. They are only raising 1500 to you because they know you’ll buy it. If you opt out then someone will come along and pay 5000 over.

Where did you order from? Didn’t you lock in a price when ordering and have it in n writing/signed?
Its all kind of something they secretly screwed me on from what i can see. I found my build sheet i originally signed on my 2021. Second page had the the guaranteed price. When they came back to me 3 weeks later that 2021's were no longer accepted, they had me signed an updated build sheet for a 2022 and they never included that same second guaranteed price sheet which also had my deposit. Salesman stated no need to sign the other sheets again since they still had my deposit. Again my own ignorance. This is through Dennis Dillon. If this doesnt work out i may try mark dodge or someone else. It is a bit frustrating.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
Its all kind of something they secretly screwed me on from what i can see. I found my build sheet i originally signed on my 2021. Second page had the the guaranteed price. When they came back to me 3 weeks later that 2021's were no longer accepted, they had me signed an updated build sheet for a 2022 and they never included that same second guaranteed price sheet which also had my deposit. Salesman stated no need to sign the other sheets again since they still had my deposit. Again my own ignorance. This is through Dennis Dillon. If this doesnt work out i may try mark dodge or someone else. It is a bit frustrating.
Dennis Dillon ? Are you in the Boise area ? Dennis Dillon in Boise tried to screw me on a car for my wife many years ago. Fortunately I caught the “clerical” error as I went over the paper work.

rockman88

Reaction score
Just got my window sticker, so come on ship date!!!

Finally, my Google sheets mate. I’ve been watching for you on here. Congratulations! I’ve had mine 5 days and so far it has been worth it. Excited to see your pics, you prolly have under a month left. Looked at your sticker, sweet truck, ours are similar. Here’s mine:

1124f4ff222e473467e21255b223a066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ORcummins22

Reaction score
Dennis Dillon ? Are you in the Boise area ? Dennis Dillon in Boise tried to screw me on a car for my wife many years ago. Fortunately I caught the “clerical” error as I went over the paper work.
I'm in Oregon actually and yes Dennis Dillon in Boise. Everywhere around here is Lithia. There's no dealing with them. Had to shop out state for a decent deal. Frustrations i suppose at the time of my previous cancelled order may had clouded my attention to detail

Coonhound

Reaction score
Like some other people have said, I'm running out of Ram dealerships that HAVEN'T tried to screw me. If something goes wrong when signing papers on this truck, I'm gonna order from Mark Dodge.

I'm in Oregon also and Lithia is one of those that tried to screw me.

Coonhound

Reaction score
I'd like to raise a middle finger to Lithia, Ron Tonkin, the Ram dealer in Mountain Home, Idaho and most recently, Findlay Ram in Wilsonville. That's why I ordered from Jim Doran and I've already got this gut feeling they are gonna try a fast one when we sit down at the table.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
I'd like to raise a middle finger to Lithia, Ron Tonkin, the Ram dealer in Mountain Home, Idaho and most recently, Findlay Ram in Wilsonville. That's why I ordered from Jim Doran and I've already got this gut feeling they are gonna try a fast one when we sit down at the table.
Yeah I got a sleazy feeling from 3 of the 4 dealers in my area ( Nampa, Idaho ) that I was shopping around. Ended up ordering with my local dealer Peterson Dodge Nampa because they were at least honest in their adverting. They actually offered me a deal on a truck that was on the lot, just wasn’t exactly what I wanted. Ordered a truck from them and they even came off the MSRP a few thousand $$. Now if I can just actually GET the truck.

SilverRam22

Reaction score
Like some other people have said, I'm running out of Ram dealerships that HAVEN'T tried to screw me. If something goes wrong when signing papers on this truck, I'm gonna order from Mark Dodge.

I'm in Oregon also and Lithia is one of those that tried to screw me.
@ORcummins22 & @Coonhound talk with Gary at Bud Clary in Moses Lake WA. See what he can do for you. Tell him you saw his name on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread