Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited headlight issue

Garcia320

Reaction score
I was following my wife home last night and she said it looked like a headlight was going out on the truck, after checking it looks like the passenger headlight is pointed off to the side of the road. This makes it look like the headlight is dim during when coming at the truck or driving infront of it. Is there anyway to aim this? Or does anyone have a similar problem and know the fix.

This is a 2022 3500 limited night edition headlight

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I was following my wife home last night and she said it looked like a headlight was going out on the truck, after checking it looks like the passenger headlight is pointed off to the side of the road. This makes it look like the headlight is dim during when coming at the truck or driving infront of it. Is there anyway to aim this? Or does anyone have a similar problem and know the fix.

This is a 2022 3500 limited night edition headlight
Does it still turn the light when you turn the wheel? It could be a dead motor on the light

Users who are viewing this thread