Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by eric326

1. eric326

'19 2500 - steering sloppy or is it my imagination?

Just as an opinion, for as little as it’s worth, I don’t mind my 22’ 3500s steering feel. As reference coming from a 19’ 1500, yes the 3500 is a “looser” steering feel (a bit more wander). But within reason for the solid front axle vs the IFS….or I’m just not as picky haha. I do have the...
  2. eric326

Let’s see the Two Tones, I don’t see many on the road

Thanks, I stuck with a black interior...but the Mountain Brown does look like a nice interior.
  3. eric326

Let’s see the Two Tones, I don’t see many on the road

I have chosen monotone on prior trucks; since this was a factory order, I chose to do the two-tone on my Delmonico Red.
  4. eric326

2022 tow specific navigation

I would have to dig around for the online source, but I believe Ram advertised the tow specific navigation as “late model year availability”.
  5. eric326

How does one disable the Uconnect Access/RAM Connect free-trial subscriptions from ever being activated on a new truck?

Probably so haha. The primary benefit to me, is that "technically" they should be able to issue OTA updates to the non-nav 8.4 radios as well now.
  6. eric326

How does one disable the Uconnect Access/RAM Connect free-trial subscriptions from ever being activated on a new truck?

Just for reference, with UC 5, Ram Connect is now included with the 8.4 Non Nav unit as well.
  7. eric326

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez Just a quick update for the spreadsheet. My order has been delivered to Mark Dodge. Same experience as everyone else who used MD, Sandi and Aaron were amazing to work with throughout every step of the process. Ordered: 5/8 Delivered: 12/2
  8. eric326

Penfed Experiences

I had a similar experience, to be honest it took way more work and phone calls than expected for them to figure out the issue... As well, I have USAA and Navy Fed, but it would be nice to get the PenFed discount if it gets updated to 2022 models before I receive my truck.
  9. eric326

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Thanks for that info! I figured the dash info screens would be tied to requiring the radio app being present on the nav versions, but I greatly appreciate you passing that info along. Thanks again.
  10. eric326

As far as I know, the 3500 does not have an Off-Road package such as the 2500. I believe it may be tied to the 12" UConnect on the 3500, but not positive. So more curious if there is a 3500 with the Laramie Level A, and the 8.4 that has the Off-Road Info Pages.
  11. eric326

Quick side question to anyone that can answer this. I noticed in your windows sticker that the Ram "Off-Road Info Pages" are listed on the window sticker under your Laramie Level B equipment group; does anyone know if the Off-Road pages are included on the Laramie Level A equipment group? And if...
  12. eric326

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Attached is my options list, but as posted earlier, 22' pricing isn't out yet. I did build out pricing with Sandi from Mark Dodge for a 21' prior to the orders being closed out. She insisted that the 21' pricing/discount structure would stay in place for my 22' order; and, that they are not...
  13. eric326

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I do not since I ordered a Laramie and left it with the standard 8.4 (no nav upgrade). So it isn't listed as a separate line item to show the UConnect description. I did verify with my sales rep though, she insisted the only change she currently sees for 22' is the UConnect 5 update. We shall...
  14. eric326

Just for reference, I placed an order on 5/8 with Mark Dodge for a 22' Ram 3500. VIN and VON have been received.
  15. eric326

Price negotiated from MSRP

Just curious, is your dealer showing UConnect 5 on all radio options (nav and non-nav)? I placed an order on a 22 a few days ago, but my dealer didn't have any info on any changes showing for 22 model year at this time. Thanks!