Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see the Two Tones, I don’t see many on the road

eric326

Reaction score
This is awesome. What I am actually building and ordering. I posted a question about it in another thread asking if the bumper was actually painted after seeing some two-tones on the road with chrome bumpers. Thinking if the image in the build was correct or not.

Do you have the Mountain brown/ light frost interrior?
Thanks, I stuck with a black interior...but the Mountain Brown does look like a nice interior.

jebruns

Reaction score
See if your dealer is willing to swap them out before you take delivery? Your gonna spent some cake, you might as well get what you really want !
Good idea, but I think I'd rather go the other way and have my buddy who owns a body shop spray the bottom. Probably never do that though. My current truck, 18 Ram 2500, is black and chrome and I really, really like the look of it. So I'm sure I'll be happy with the same combo on my 22.

Slightlyhigh

Reaction score
Good idea, but I think I'd rather go the other way and have my buddy who owns a body shop spray the bottom. Probably never do that though. My current truck, 18 Ram 2500, is black and chrome and I really, really like the look of it. So I'm sure I'll be happy with the same combo on my 22.

Slightlyhigh

Reaction score
No disrespect to your buddy’s auto body shop but, generally imo nobody lays paint like the factory. I’ve seen some black&brown combo’s on the highways an they look SHARP !

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Not my 2500, but my 1500 is 2-tone. I absolutely love this color combo but didn't want to have the new truck be a look alike.Screenshot_20220806-083056_Gallery.jpg

Chriss626

Reaction score
Hope it’s worth it

Attachments

• AF0C4310-1E3B-4E29-89FA-7000F32F5D3E.jpeg
    AF0C4310-1E3B-4E29-89FA-7000F32F5D3E.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 28

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Hope it’s worth it
Oh damn, I was just making a joke about it being in your bed still in the box! But you're doing that in the driveway? Kudos to you! I still only change fluid and filters, beyond that it might as well be rocket surgery.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
I would have gotten a 2 tone but I can't stand when they make the color go over the wheel wells....imo should just be a straight line....my last truck was a Ford 2 tone not over the wells....couldn't do it on this one....

JMT

Reaction score
@Slightlyhigh I love that color combo, kinda makes me regret jumping ship with different make truck. Wish I still had mine, still pissed at guy for running stop light, totalling my mega cab.

Users who are viewing this thread