Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by elephantrider

1. elephantrider

Front Leveling 2500 Ram

get the carli springs as stand alone. get a set of fox 2.0 shocks and a rough country track bar. agree on the above spacer commemt.
  2. elephantrider

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

are you around austin / south central tx by chance? I'd like to put my eyes on those wheels. torn between 75a beadlocks, and the two aev options.
  3. elephantrider

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

does the maps app go full screen like the music app?
  4. elephantrider

Shocks- Updated opinions

replace with oem or similar if you haven't had any issues and are factory height I've ram bilstein amd fox.
  5. elephantrider

Oil Cap Sludge

true. I love em all.
  6. elephantrider

Oil Cap Sludge

people have stuffed cummins engines in all kinds of places they dont belong.
  7. elephantrider

75A Running Boards

got em installed. had the same harness interference but was no biggie. really tight on the pinch weld due to the bushwacker moldings. these are the best oem steps.
  8. elephantrider

Air Horns

jeebus.
  9. elephantrider

2019 3500 Thuren Level

a Pic in 37's & 285's with 3" front 2.5" rear.
  10. elephantrider

People suck

someone call the aliens.
  11. elephantrider

LED Replacements for Halogen High Beams

I used gtr brand before I went oem led. they were crazy bright. operated well on the truck.
  12. elephantrider

75A Running Boards

so, if you have the bushwacker lower body covers, the lower edge interferes with the pinch weld area in the step. will need to figure out a solution but shouldn't be difficult.
  13. elephantrider

Added a Winch, 2024 3500 6.7 Cummins

that's the same position as mine in the bumper. I've not noticed any difference.
  14. elephantrider

37x11.5r17 Nitto recon grappler questions

the correct offset would rectify the issue.