Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37x11.5r17 Nitto recon grappler questions

Primal7

Reaction score
Looking at the specs of these tires, I’m thinking these may fit stock wheels with minimal rubbing. Especially since they are an inch narrower than the more common 35x12.5 or 37x12.5. Does anyone have experience with these or can help me with pictures?

Soapy

Reaction score
They should be a little better in mud and snow but not as good in sand. Might get you a bit more mpg also. For my driving a narrower tire is better.

DrTron

Reaction score
Can't help you with the rubbing as I'm driving the 35x12.5, but performance-wise they are really good. Can't complain about anything (but I haven't driven them in snow/ice, so can't say anything about that).

HarryDangler

Reaction score
There is at least one member with the 37x11.5’s on the See your 35/37 thread. He was nice enough to send me additional photos when I was trying to decide.

Extrapale

Reaction score
I have them on my 2017 Wagon. They rubbed on the driver's control are and passengers swaybar with stock setup on full left lock.

I recently added BORA 2" spacers, and now they rub on the plastic/pinch weld on both sides.

PowerNomad

Reaction score
I have the recon 37/11.5 and the driver control arm full lock is my only rub. I’m going to check out the rest in the next 3 weeks.

Soapy

Reaction score
I wonder if they would rub at all with wheels with a +19-25 off set like the AEV wheels and other recommend.

Extrapale

Reaction score
Near as I can understand, 2" spacers on stock wheels is the same as +25 offset wheels. That's why I went with 2" spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread