Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75A Running Boards

wyvern

Reaction score
I'm a few years late on this, but does anyone know if you can still get the 75A power wagon running boards from RAM? If so, does anyone have a part number? Thanks!

wyvern

Reaction score
I’m not sure if they’re actually called the 75A running boards/rock sliders but here is the part number: 82216580AA

They’re really cheap on FB marketplace, as low as $250.

wyvern

Reaction score
Picked up for $75 on marketplace today. Basically new takeoffs with hardware, just need a session with the garden hose.

Attachments

• IMG_9087.jpeg
    IMG_9087.jpeg
    722 KB · Views: 35

wyvern

Reaction score
Went to install these on my lunch hour today only to realize my truck did not come with rivnuts from the factory. There were just empty holes in the body.

To save someone else the time and confusion at the parts desk, the rivnut kit (with the install "tool" included), is P/N#6819 3128 AB-001.

AZCummins

Reaction score
Nice find - searched high and low for a set near me for quite a while with no luck. Had a set of the TRX take-offs on my 1500 Laramie when I had it and loved them. Pretty much the same as these.

wyvern

Reaction score
Welp, they’re on. Not gonna lie, boys, that job was a bear alone. I think I may have stripped one of the two pinch weld bolts in the rear. I have extras so I might still try to pull it out, but man. Glad they’re on.

Attachments

• IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    718.8 KB · Views: 27

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
so, if you have the bushwacker lower body covers, the lower edge interferes with the pinch weld area in the step. will need to figure out a solution but shouldn't be difficult.

wyvern

Reaction score
so, if you have the bushwacker lower body covers, the lower edge interferes with the pinch weld area in the step. will need to figure out a solution but shouldn't be difficult.
Mine interfered with a christmas tree clip for a wiring harness. Had to reroute the harness with HD zip ties on the passenger side.

Users who are viewing this thread