Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DPeglow

1. D

My 2 month trip , will my 3500 Aisin make it?

Mine got so bad by the end of the trip, I was turned it off because the flickering was more of a distraction than anything. Was hoping you had found a fix. I'll let you know what the dealership says when I get a chance to take mine in.
  2. D

My 2 month trip , will my 3500 Aisin make it?

Any details on this? I did about a 4k mile trip this summer. First couple travel days by the end of the day any bump would make the mirror flash disconnected. I messed with the connecter, o-rings, reseated the plug. The further we drove the more often it happened. I could just wiggle the...
  3. D

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Ordered 9/20/22 made it to the driveway 6/9/23. No Hail damage, delivered as expected. Including Tow-mode Camera that was supposedly unavailable.
  4. D

5th wheel prep kit national backorder

I also have a short bed, and use the Andersen Ultimate Fifth Wheel Connection. There are some guys here on the forums that gripe about it, but I'm going on ~8k miles over the last 2 years with no issues pulling a 12000# trailer. Helps with the short bed turn radius, easy to remove, and...
  5. D

Parts (options) Inventory on Delivery

Gotcha, yea that sounds like what I was thinking of. My Window sticker doesnt make any mention of it, so must have not been available when I Ordered. Thanks again for all the info/help.
  6. D

Thanks for the info on the side cameras, I would have had her looking for another box. The Dealership would have prob been lost and helping her look for it too LOL. Was there a previous options of cameras that were for the trailer? I selected all the towing options available when I placed...
  7. D

5th wheel prep kit national backorder

Unless you want the puck system to mount specific fifth wheel, I would look into the B&W turnover ball hitch. They make a Compantion fifth wheel that drops into that turn over ball receiver, and then you only have 1 hole in your bed instead of 5...
  8. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Do you have a copy of your window sticker? What do you mean you paid for the systems in the build, but no cameras available?
  9. D

Tow Mode camera 2022 vs 2023

I was one of the few fortunate to get the option with my truck (Hopefully, picking it up Thursday so we'll see). Can you give us the link for this page, or Screenshot a little further down? Curious what all the *Note says at the bottom
  10. D

Thanks for the Info! Forgot about the license plate bracket. I'll grab the adapter from my '22 then before trade in. Thanks! Only really follow up is, is the Tow-mode camera and cameras for the TowTechnology Plus Group two separate boxes of cameras? From my research it looks like the...
  11. D

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Guess Not, I was hoping for the same thing
  12. D

My wife will be going to pick my truck up for me this week as I'm out of town for work. I wanted to give her a list of items to make sure are in the truck when she picks it up. Attached is my Window Sticker to help sort out what should be included. 2 1/2" to 2" Hitch Adaptor (Seems a couple...
  13. D

Salesman followed up. Stitching is there, just a low-res photo.
  14. D

Also this is my first Limited, but didn't there used to be some design stitching in the door panel? Behind the handle? Budget cuts I guess. *Edit* Videos of reviews show it online, maybe its just a bad photo and can't make it out.
  15. D

Here so hope for the September Orders. Wife is going to pick it up for me next week. She gets to put the first 1,000 miles on it.