Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dinostop

1. D

Add automatic wipers

So should I have removed the existing gel off my windshield from the humidity sensor?
  2. D

Add automatic wipers

At the time the sensor didn’t come with a new gel pack and no one had them in stock to buy. Maybe I should look again to buy 1.
  3. D

Add automatic wipers

I made the changes to mine and never did get it working.
  4. D

Add automatic wipers

Unfortunately no I did not. The wipers are sporadic and the gel looks clean and bubble free. Not sure what I missed but I gave up until I can find someone that has been able to get it working.
  5. D

Tailgate release in the key fob already present EDIT: Mod complete and works!

I went through all 4 pages of this thread a few times and can only find the link for the buttons and not the rubber pad that has all 5 buttons on it.
  6. D

Exactly, figure there has to be a way to get the replacement.
  7. D

Has anyone looked into replacing the rubber pad to show all the correct button labels?
  8. D

Add automatic wipers

No one seems to had the gel packs. I removed the sensor and put it back on pressing firmly. I didn’t see any dust or anything in the way of the sensor. Still erratically turning wipers on and off.
  9. D

Add automatic wipers

I’ve ordered a new gel pack and will work on it when it comes in.
  10. D

2021 3500 Diesel NOX

I’m getting an engine code indicating an issue with the upstream NOX sensor. Dealership and customer service says no idea when part will be come in. Is there any issue with towing a 43’ 5th wheel trailer 3 hours away and back or could that cause a larger issue. Truck has only 3,000 miles on it.
  11. D

Add automatic wipers

@Jimmy07 I have left the truck sit for 2 nights with moderate driving in between. I double checked all the options as previously noted. Yes they are irrational in timing when in intermittent modes. I get an error when running the re-adaption that says something about can’t run do to certain...
  12. D

Add automatic wipers

Yes I had verified that was turned to yes.
  13. D

Add automatic wipers

Vehicle config 2 rain sensor present Cust.set.menu 1 rain sensing wipers put them both to yes.
  14. D

Add automatic wipers

@Jimmy07 I ordered the part number you noted and I do not get any trouble codes, but when I turn the wipers on they act as normal. Both of the OBD codes were added and I se the option in the radio. Any thoughts?
  15. D

Several trouble codes

A dealer got me and basically found. I thing wrong. They replaced a rear wheel speed sensor. Problem came back and sent away 4 times the next day. Haven’t seen the issue yet today after a 7 hour drive home.