Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DeadEnd

1. DeadEnd

Bigger tires on stock rims (3500 DRW)

You would be good with 255/80/17's. Don't have to worry about using spacers with that size either.
  2. DeadEnd

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

Replaced my shaking Toyo's with the AT4W's. So far they're much better than the Toyo's. Do well in the rain and are quiet. We'll see how long they last. The new sidewalls look pretty aggressive for an AT tire too!
  3. DeadEnd

Stake Pocket Covers are Gone

Wonder if they would fit the other pockets on the long bed. I think the description says rear most only...
  4. DeadEnd

SOLD: OBDLink MX

Have a OBDLink MX SOLD.
  5. DeadEnd

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

Jimmy, Do you have an ETA on when your list will be live in Alfa?
  6. DeadEnd

SSL error

Thank goodness! It was a great few days for the wife…..me not so much. lol.
  7. DeadEnd

Uconnect Screen goes full blast bright when reverse camera is displayed backing up at night! No dimming option! Blinding!!! 2021

What would be the best way to check for the new update? Take it to the dealer? I’ve got UC5 8.4 non nav and the lovely connected services delete when built :(
  8. DeadEnd

Recommend Me a good Jack for Offroad

X2 on the Badlands Off-road jack. It's excellent!
  9. DeadEnd

Suggestions: ashesive to stick my ball

I've had good luck with E6000 adhesive. Would be permanent though.
  10. DeadEnd

Thuren Front Boogie (Sumo) Bumps

Let me know if you do decide to try the blue ones. I've got the exact same front setup as you and was looking at the black ones. Came across your thread and am not reconsidering.
  11. DeadEnd

DEF Tank, Top It Off or Run Empty?

What about if its below 1/2 tank? Or am I way over thinking this? lol
  12. DeadEnd

That’s what I plan on doing. Do you think it’s better to keep the DEF somewhat topped off or is it just fine sitting for some months at 1/2 to 3/4 tank empty?
  13. DeadEnd

Looking for your best practices. My truck isn't my daily so it takes a good bit of time before I need to refill my DEF. Example, purchased truck end of January this year and just yesterday put a 2.5 gallon jug in it. Is it better to keep the tank on the fuller side (without overfilling) to...
  14. DeadEnd

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Is anyone adjusting their speedometer with the 255/80/17’s or just leaving it as is? Looks to be about 2-4 miles per hour off.