Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ColderWeather86

1. ColderWeather86

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

I assume this is why the DPF gauge in the cluster doesn't show any level.
  2. ColderWeather86

KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335

Did that put out much light being behind the grill?
  3. ColderWeather86

AlfaOBD

You need to connect to the OBDlink app to turn it on before it will link to AlfaOBD
  4. ColderWeather86

What did you do TO your RAM today?

They performed an update. It worked for about 200 miles.
  5. ColderWeather86

Dropped it off at the dealer for a few issues. First is for the Infotainment constantly disconnecting or not even connecting to my phone at all. Which they will say they cannot duplicate. 2nd is the driver side plastic bed cap coming off. It was glued on, the plastic clips were broken from the...
  6. ColderWeather86

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I was just at my dealer this morning setting up an appointment for my 22. It seems to be temperature related when I have the heat/defrost on, or driving into the sun. The screen feels hotter than it should. I'm not going to let them have my truck for an extended period of time however. It...
  7. ColderWeather86

5th wheel adapter?

I found a Curt A20 puck hitch locally for $500. That definitely makes it easier. Now to sell the Demco.
  8. ColderWeather86

5th wheel adapter?

Oof. Yeah they are not cheap. But that's exactly what I am referring to. Hitch brand is Hijacker.
  9. ColderWeather86

5th wheel adapter?

Just picked up a 5th wheel camper. It came with a 5th wheel plate. Is there an adapter piece to bolt any 5th wheel plate to the tow prep package? After the summer is over the camper is coming off the trailer and onto my 40' goosneck so I can haul my off road toys. So I would rather not spend a...
  10. ColderWeather86

best route towing from LAX to DFW, I-10 or I-40?

I40 was repaved from Flagstaff to Kingman on both sides about 5 years ago. It's smooth as glass now.
  11. ColderWeather86

Not a high production number. It was a $200 premium color option.
  12. ColderWeather86

Installed my custom tailgate badge today finally now that the weather has warmed up.
  13. ColderWeather86

Do the corner lights turn on when you turn like the fog lights do?
  14. ColderWeather86

UNLEASH THE BEAST: 2023 Ram 3500 Laramie Mega Cab Prospector XL

"I want to drop over $100,000 on a brand new truck that's wicked heavy and packed full of sensitive electronics to pretend I go off road". Pass. I'll keep using my truck to tow my off road toys
  15. ColderWeather86

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

I've only had the truck a year today. I didn't know it was an issue until I searched for it after it fell.