Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Chriss626

1. C

2025 Ram HD

Looks like 2024 MY will not have any meaningful changes so I made a list of what I would like to see RAM makes for 2025. Upgrade the cab to 1500. I would like an even bigger mega cab where the back seats slides up and 2 jump seats in the back space to make it a 7 seater. Yes that makes the...
  2. C

New Member from NorCal

Welcome to the family I’m from SoCal
  3. C

For sale Fuel Vapor 20 x 9 +1

Hi everyone I am selling my 3 months old Fuel Vapor Dark Tint 20 x 9 +1 offset asking $1200 my lost is someone gain. Rims are in perfect condition no scratch or mark. Rim sticks out around 2 inches which gives it a nice stance. Located in South California but is willing to deliver in...
  4. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed Banks rear differential cover. Love the looks of it!
  5. C

Pinnacle on eBay they have different flares for all kinds of vehicles.
  6. C

Got some bigger fender flares put on didn’t like the stock ones wanted something a little bit bigger and aggressive looking.
  7. C

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

I love the looks of the 1 offset, tires stick out around 2 inches past the stock fender flares which gives it a good stance without over doing it. The shop cut off a few inches from the wheel liner so I assumed it rubbed there but it doesn’t rub anymore even at full turn.
  8. C

**SOLD ** FS: Lomax Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Black Urethane Ram 2500 Current Gen 6'4" Bed Without RamBox $200 (Los Angeles)

I’ll take it I live in 91791 also let me know when is a good time to pick it up Thanks!
  9. C

Carli 2.5” level vs Carli 3.25

They cut 4 inches all around the fender liner. I have no rub at all.
  10. C

20 x 9 +1 offset tires stick out around 1 1/2-2 inches which looks good imho
  11. C

I have the 3.25 with 37’s and I think it looks perfect. I feel like 35 will be small for our trucks.
  12. C

What does a Limited have over a similarly configured Laramie to justify the extra $5k?

As other has posted you get the head lights, premium interior if you compare a limited/Longhorn vs a Laramie there is definitely a different feeling when you step into it and also you can say you have the top of the line and that’s worth something to some people!
  13. C

If feels a lot more planted but the ride is a little rougher in the back. I took my camper on a test drive and there’s definitely less body roll.