Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**SOLD ** FS: Lomax Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Black Urethane Ram 2500 Current Gen 6'4" Bed Without RamBox $200 (Los Angeles)

soaped22

Reaction score
FS: Lomax Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Black Urethane Ram 2500 Current Gen 6'4" Bed Without RamBox $300 (Los Angeles)

Cover is in black urethane finish (kind of like Line-X), for a 6'4" bed without RamBox.

Located near 91791. I had this on my truck for a few months. Some wear marks and scuffs on the rails and clamps, otherwise in excellent condition.
I could never get the tailgate to completely seal (Lomax says this is normal), but it kept the rain out fairly well everywhere else.

Local sale - $200.

**SOLD **

IMG-3416.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

Last edited:

soaped22

Reaction score
Sorry, I go up there at most once a year and don't have any plans to in the near future.

Ever up in Northern California

I'll get more pictures up this evening. I added one off the vehicle to the first post. I can't find anymore w/ it on the vehicle but the Lomax site has a lot of pictures under customer reviews.

Do you have anymore pictures I’m also in 91791

Last edited:

Chriss626

Reaction score
I’ll take it I live in 91791 also let me know when is a good time to pick it up Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread