Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by CBK2801

1. CBK2801

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Curious how often the Pump fails. Have brand new truck (2020) and am planning April long trip. Hoping to get this done before then. Little worried about travelling if this fails on the road pulling our 5th wheel
  2. CBK2801

U Connect Mobile App Services and Mopar Site

The finally fixed the status of ownership on the Apps: Mopar, Ram Truck. However they still are trying to figure out why the Ram truck won't load on my web access on Mopar's web site, while my Jeep does. Still very disappointed that the upgraded Uconnect 12 has less capability that the 8.4 on...
  3. CBK2801

U Connect Mobile App Services and Mopar Site

We've been having numerous problems accessing our new 2020 Ram 3500 on the Mopar site. Apparently when you have two Mopar vehicles, causes issues. Their tech support is still working on it for over two weeks. Vehicle information isn't showing up like current mileage etc. Vehicle shows up as a...
  4. CBK2801

2500 and 5er pin weight

I researched before buying our 3500 DRW -none air suspension. Couldn't get past the load capacity between 3500 - SRW & DRW. Depending on the hitch (Ours weighs approximately 250#), Tonneau cover (80#) and gear loaded in the bed plus the 3500# pin weight made our decision.
  5. CBK2801

2500 and 5er pin weight

Our 2017 Cedar Creek shows a dry pin weight of 2700#. We checked actual weights at weigh station to make sure we're not overloaded on the axles and entire trailer. Trailer GVW is 16740#. Our Pin weight was actually 3500#, but total trailer weight was 800# under GVW.
  6. CBK2801

Recall on some '12-'21 3500 and 4500/5500 Chassis Cab

Hopefully torqued correctly from Factory.
  7. CBK2801

Truck Stop Semi Fuel Lanes- Diesel

This is my first Ram diesel: 2020 3500. I've never had the cap less system with the flapper. Old GM truck worked at Semi Truck stop lanes, though had to be careful because fuel is dispensed at high volume. I've tried to search for issues. Anyone have problems with the newer fuel inlets? I'm...
  8. CBK2801

After much research bought the truck

New 2020 Ram 3500 Limited. First Ram, had both GM and Ford in past. Truck is everything we need to tow our 5th wheel and carry our pets or grand children. Couple of accessories to add and we'll be ready to tow.:cool:
  9. CBK2801

New Truck Build 3500 Mega Cab - Air Leveling Suspension SRW (HO Cummins with 3.75 ratio)

I did more research. The air bag system used on the 3500 (Air bag & Spring assembly) Mopar # 68349606AB is used on all 3500 gas or diesel. Similar to after market systems from a fitment standpoint. Same control model too. Other than gross overloading seems like the systems are okay to use over...
  10. CBK2801

New Truck Build 3500 Mega Cab - Air Leveling Suspension SRW (HO Cummins with 3.75 ratio)

I'm building out several different trim levels and looking at the 3500 Mega Cab. Like the Air Leveling suspension but not real clear on how it works specifically when truck is loaded. Truck looks to have a 4100# payload which when I calculate Pin weight, passengers, hitch and misc cargo totals...