Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Calef_HD

1. C

SiriusXM annoying notification

Anyone else getting an annoying SiriusXM notification on the Uconnect screen every time you start the truck? It's been going on about a week. I first got a notice of free listening days that expired on 12/5. Since the 5th I have been getting a request to subscribe. I did not subscribe after my...
  2. C

'22 Harmon Cardon ANC issue

I took my truck in and had a tech go for a ride with me. I was able to demonstrate the noise I was hearing (like a 3 year old playing drums in the back seat) and show him it goes away when rolling down the window and comes right back when it’s rolled up. He was able to get Ram to send a new amp...
  3. C

Loud Whining noise from driver side drivetrain

I’ve recently been noticing a similar issue. For me it’s happening within the 1st quarter mile from a cold start but letting the coolant temp exceed 100 degrees before driving away. It’s not done it enough to pinpoint what the cause is. I’m leaning towards the transmission staying in 1st gear...
  4. C

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

I’m deaf in my right ear, maybe between the two of us we can locate the rattle
  5. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed my Spyder Industries Headache Rack and 3/4 hoop on my 2022 Laramie 2500. I have the Revolver X4S and the headache rack worked well with it except access to the strap clips. Nothing a bungee won’t solve. The 3/4 loop over lapped the X4S rails and didn’t seat well. I’ll need to trim the...
  6. C

Will the mileage get better or is this what I should expect?

I've been tracking fuel mileage since day 1. This is what I'm getting so far with just one short distance towing. The 19.03 was a 300 mile highway road trip. My first long road trip towing 8k is coming up this weekend.
  7. C

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$6.43 in NH yesterday. 70% increase since the beginning of the year. I've had to start filing up at 3/4 tank instead of my usual 1/2 tank to keep it under the automatic $100 limit.
  8. C

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

That's a toss up between the three LOUD horn honks when leaving the truck running, getting out and shutting the door and no temp bypass of the regen cycle. This has made me late for appointments and work.
  9. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Applied Turtle Wax Graphene infused Flex Wax.
  10. C

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

t’s up another $.20 since Tuesday in NH
  11. C

2022 6.7 Cummins DEF Fluid and regens

Thanks for the responses! My truck did another regen this morning two weeks to the day from the last. 282 miles between and at 112 hours. That 112 hours is pretty close to what @H3LZSN1P3R statement of every 24 hours. The thing that gets me is I was on my way to work and continued driving for...
  12. C

2022 6.7 Cummins DEF Fluid and regens

What are you guys seeing for DEF usage and regen frequency on the 2022 6.7? I just turned 2700 miles on my 2500 Laramie and added 2.5 gallons of DEF which bought the gage to 3/4 full. I’m now recording time and distance between regens but it’s done at least 4 times in the 2700 miles.
  13. C

UConnect 5 OTA update to S23.13

I’m still at 21C.6 just shy of 4 months since delivery. I’m hoping to receive an update that fixes the CarPlay connectivity issues and doesn’t create an issue somewhere else.
  14. C

2022 Mega 3500, Loud droning noise on highway

The Amp module was replaced this morning. I’ve only driven 10 miles but silence so far. I couldn’t get a photo of the part but it’s located under the dash above the e-brake pedal. @cdntrucker yes it’s the HK system.