Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bulldog

1. B

Truck won't unlock after remote start

I called my local dealer & they had no idea what update I'm talking about.
  2. B

Rubbing noise from steering wheel

Anyone figure out what is causing this noise?
  3. B

So what gives you the right to call me uneducated?
  4. B

This question was addressed to Ramcares not you.
  5. B

If Ramcares is reading this could you please give us an update on this remote start issue....I know they have supposedly been working on this issue for over 6 months. After 6 months (pathetic) do they even have any idea what is causing this problem?
  6. B

Have you had the new RF hub installed & if so did it cure the remote start issue?
  7. B

Have you had the new RF hub installed yet?
  8. B

Welcome to the club...they have been supposedly working on this issue since last October & said they would have a fix by first quarter of 2021. That didn't happen so now they say second quarter of 2021...pathetic! Just imagine how long it would take them to fix a serious issue!
  9. B

The reason it bothers me so much is I leave my house for work @ 3:30 am & use the remote start 5 or 6 days a week & it has never worked right since day one. I have now had this truck 10 weeks. And to answer your question...if you remote start it & wait for it to stop running the door unlocks...
  10. B

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...I don't think they have anyone smart enough to fix it. They've supposedly been working on this issue for 6 months...pathetic!
  11. B

Ram's Holding Some Late November to Early December (Possibly More) Orders Due to Quality Issue (threads merged)

At the speed they are fixing the remote start issue you may be right about trying an exorcism to fix problems. Six months is long time to work on a software issue with no results....pathetic.
  12. B

I'm still waiting on them to come up with a fix for the remote start issue before taking it to the dealer. I think I broke my record this morning. When I used the remote start this morning it took 63 presses on the unlock button before the door unlocked....Ridiculous.
  13. B

This is one of several issues I've had with my 2021 power wagon since day one...sounds like the back of steering wheel is rubbing on something or a bearing full of grit.
  14. B

Don't get me wrong my new Power Wagon is a wonderful truck but for $54,000 it sure would be nice if someone @ Chrysler had enough intelligence to fix this issue with the remote start. Actually I guess it's a door lock issue since the remote start works...you just can't unlock the door once...
  15. B

Sorry but Ram Cares sucks as bad as all of the dealerships, technicians and Chrysler support people do....all are useless.