Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BSN81

1. BSN81

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

According to your equipment listing you don't have the new digital cluster. Did you order with the Laramie 2 package or the F package? My guess is that since you ordered early on it was the 2 package, which was supposed to have the digital cluster, but Ram later said the Laramie wouldn't get...
  2. BSN81

My old order, was scheduled on 1/18 and it went into production on 1/31. Laramie SRW, had the level 2 package, built with Level F.
  3. BSN81

I think this question can only be answered by @OfficerDirtySanchez. He manages that page. He is probably super busy, as we asked a question earlier this week and are still awaiting an answer.
  4. BSN81

Wow, great looking truck. Thanks for posting the pics! Crazy that they just can't finish the rear liner. So silly.
  5. BSN81

I would say this is a question for @OfficerDirtySanchez as he created this document. My guess is that it's a recent change to the status.
  6. BSN81

I would look in the UConnect system and see if there is a rear seat reminder setting that can be toggled on/off. I don't know if it can be disabled or not. I would start there. Maybe @Jimmy07 can advise?
  7. BSN81

Fun Positive Post - FCA: I am thankful for.....

So many good ones on here already! So I'll add, Thankful I can get the Night Edition on a color other than black. Unlike some other manufacturers out there.
  8. BSN81

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

According to the Ram ordering guide and the Ramtrucks website, the V8 can be purchased with the Laramie. Strange you are getting conflicting info.
  9. BSN81

Haha. Maybe he is referring to the "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" code then? I don't know. But if it'll help my truck get built quicker, throw it on my order too. ha ha
  10. BSN81

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wow this is surprising. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I cancelled my Laramie order now
  11. BSN81

I think he is referring to the current status of his truck.
  12. BSN81

Thank you. Much appreciated. I really hope they are full liners again. This just looks terrible and unfinished. Seems like even with that part, there is a section still exposed.
  13. BSN81

When you pick it up, post some more photos please! Curious to see the wheels liners too, since it's been rumored they aren't full liners.