Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Yeah, you have no idea how jealous I am of him. When I was you and naive, back on 1/7, I thought he might be a good omen for me... Lol
Right? I’ve been jbld for week and a half and keep seeing window stickers pop up after me with BUG so the hells holding me up? ha.

bhal212

Reaction score
Right? I’ve been jbld for week and a half and keep seeing window stickers pop up after me with BUG so the hells holding me up? ha.
That definitely was not supposed to say that you were naive. Typing is hard.

Enduro-Joe

Reaction score
1/22 it caught the 2nd train for a 13 day rail trip to Lawrenceville yard.
brv10 I hate to bother you. Is there anyway to tell if my truck made it to the Lawrenceville yard yet? The Ram tracker is still saying the delivery is 02-13-2023.
Thank you

BroadStBully

Reaction score
@BroadStBully … looks like we are rolling down the line together, and 3 days early!!! Scheduled build for 2/2, and unbeknownst to meet went in to production yesterday!
Uh oh @pacnw1963, what happened? Did the line break right as mine rolled off in front of yours? We were right there together all this way! Just saw I went to Kz(built).

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
My 2500 Laramie shows 2/2 and shows an expected delivery date of TBD. It was March 17 so I hope to see an updated date soon. Any idea about how long it takes to get to the Central Florida area? I am ok with 6 weeks, just curious if anyone has any experience with this. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Uh oh @pacnw1963, what happened? Did the line break right as mine rolled off in front of yours? We were right there together all this way! Just saw I went to Kz(built).
Bighorn vs Longhorn - I wouldn’t think would matter because all of that is done on the production line. With the exception of the Night Edition you have, we have the same exact options. What happened, they ran out of bolts to hold on the side step and moved me to storage??? I almost won the “Outside Vendor Award” last year at 59 days…please please please do not repeat!!!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Does MD install the mud flaps on their own or did you request them? I would prefer to not have them installed when my comes in, so I'll know to ask for that if they just installed them themselves.
MD installs them. I guess you could ask them not to. I forgot to last year on my ‘22 and had to take them off to install my Gator Flaps

dogbreath650

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been addressed before, couldn't find it in search. In the tracking spreadsheet, would it be possible to show the actual delivery date (KZX) rather than just a green hi-lite? For me it would be interesting to be able to see the actual days from shipped to delivery to get some idea of what maybe to expect.

BSN81

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been addressed before, couldn't find it in search. In the tracking spreadsheet, would it be possible to show the actual delivery date (KZX) rather than just a green hi-lite? For me it would be interesting to be able to see the actual days from shipped to delivery to get some idea of what maybe to expect.
I think this question can only be answered by @OfficerDirtySanchez. He manages that page. He is probably super busy, as we asked a question earlier this week and are still awaiting an answer.

pr3dict

Reaction score
You would think but it doesn’t look like the order in which the orders come in plays much of a role in when they come off the line. There’s 2 big horns on the spreadsheet 1 day apart at C and 1 of them is kzm the other is still c. I thought maybe they were prioritizing higher trims then a tradesman blasts through in a month and a half. All I know is I have no idea how it all goes on down there lol.
Deff not prioritizing higher level trims. According to my research that is further supported by the spreadsheet, not a single SRW 3500 limited has been produced for the general population. Big sad.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
So this is what it feels like to see movement! Also for those who have received their trucks so far, how accurate has the estimated delivery dates been on the website? Just curious because mine says 30 march and I just want to know if i should expect it sooner or later on thatA481DEB4-5F46-4929-ADD3-707CA289AFEE.png

Tater86

Reaction score
So this is what it feels like to see movement! Also for those who have received their trucks so far, how accurate has the estimated delivery dates been on the website? Just curious because mine says 30 march and I just want to know if i should expect it sooner or later on that
All depends on where it’s going and if they have rail cars available. My date got pushed back twice because it waited over 30 days for a train heading east. Some guys have beat there dates though as well.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
All depends on where it’s going and if they have rail cars available. My date got pushed back twice because it waited over 30 days for a train heading east. Some guys have beat there dates though as well.
Yeah that makes sense, guess there’s only one way to find out haha

knightro84

Reaction score
Does MD install the mud flaps on their own or did you request them? I would prefer to not have them installed when my comes in, so I'll know to ask for that if they just installed them themselves.

As some else said MD installs them. I think mud flaps are legally required on duallys in Louisiana. If the truck isn’t going to be registered in LA though I imagine you could request they not be installed. They might have to install them since the truck is being sold in LA.

Users who are viewing this thread