Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BigRedDelaney

1. BigRedDelaney

Available Seat Covers

If you need more specific pictures let me know.
  2. BigRedDelaney

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

I did a quick search and didn’t see it. Thank you for finding it for me. My service manager is going to look into it.
  3. BigRedDelaney

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

Does any one have a post number for the replacement of the wheel well? This is what my dealer sent me.
  4. BigRedDelaney

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well I F'ed up.. I thought I ordered a truck with the 360 cameras. I guess I didn't. Also my back up camera harness doesn't work. They have a new one on order but for the time being I have no cameras at all..... Backing this moose up in tight areas is a pain. previous truck was a 2016...
  5. BigRedDelaney

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Big Red Delaney arrived at the dealer today. I should be able to pick her up Thursday.
  6. BigRedDelaney

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

did your dealer give you the bow???? Love the color. Cant wait till i see mine. black out Delmonico red Laramie mega with duals.
  7. BigRedDelaney

i dont have the truck yet. It was supposed to land in tampa Fl yesturday. So i hope some time this week. Ill be posting picture as soon as i get her. Mud flaps should only take an hour or 2 to install... I hope. The Dualy flap is 24 long by 21 wide. And they are heavy. Same grade...
  8. BigRedDelaney

Wife let me spend the money on Gator backs. 80k truck we are going to protect it.
  9. BigRedDelaney

I just texted my salesman. i should have it next week for sure.
  10. BigRedDelaney

I don’t know what’s harder. The 5 month wait or the last few days. At least it’s in Florida.
  11. BigRedDelaney

What are the 3 plugs near the license plate?

I have ordered this system. Does any one know where to get the cameras??? I would like to install it on my RV. Maybe one camera under or maybe inside the camper.
  12. BigRedDelaney

Is there a list to be added onto the shipping? Just go confirmation I should have a truck by estimated: November 30 to December 17th. Large window but at least its built. 3C6–3RRML4NG–118901
  13. BigRedDelaney

Looks like our trucks will be shipping together. I just got my build sheet Tuesday. :) I hope to have her by Christmas https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C63RRML4NG118901
  14. BigRedDelaney

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

To the people that ordered seat covers. Did you order 2021? I want to order the carhart for my front and back. And how sure are you that they will fit?