Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Myfast70

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can truly mirror your smartphone to the 12" screen? As in watch movies or Netflix on it? When I drive across country I usually sleep in the back seat instead of getting a hotel and would like to watch something while I am winding down for the night.
I believe you can but from what I recall you needed some sort of additional app to do so

rossagge

Reaction score
I was looking through some windows stickers, and don’t know where to find the correct info. Do the 2022’s limited‘s come with the floor storage bins?
Yes. But not on the mega cab. If you check the standard features on the Ram site, I know it's 2021, but the standard features have not changed or at least nothing taken away.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can truly mirror your smartphone to the 12" screen? As in watch movies or Netflix on it? When I drive across country I usually sleep in the back seat instead of getting a hotel and would like to watch something while I am winding down for the night.
There’s a group on Facebook that sells A kit for it.
Just plug in and it works, had it for my 2019 1500 and 2020 3500
Just sold it to a friend while I wait for my 2022

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The research I’m doing on finding if the plant is shutting down this up coming week is coming up with only one result. I can’t seem to find any other source other than that Detroit news article. Is there anyone else that can truly confirm a shutdown other than that one article?
Shutdown this week I believe.

DZ2112

Reaction score
Looking through the 2022 manual for the the ram 2500/3500. It clearly shows a remote with the air ride button. Which correlates to entry/exit ride height. But this only comes on the 1500. Will the 2500’s get this with the option rear leveling? So you don’t have to be in the truck?

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Looking through the 2022 manual for the the ram 2500/3500. It clearly shows a remote with the air ride button. Which correlates to entry/exit ride height. But this only comes on the 1500. Will the 2500’s get this with the option rear leveling? So you don’t have to be in the truck?
Like this?
C631A3DE-30BE-4855-98F6-F0D00BDFD522.jpeg
6E05F088-FF66-4A90-98F7-0DCCC5E49CDF.jpeg

mlink

Reaction score
@LonghornLimedMega. That's a great picture - but too bad we can't find out about new features until someone posts one from a delivery.

My question is, does the Limited come with the HUD or not? I've bumped into one or two articles that says it does, but could have been the same articles that claimed that the 3500s were switching over to Allisons this year - ha ha.

mlink

Reaction score
Not every model is being trimmed because of tech. There are some models with new equip for '22 that are being shipped or are D1 right now with new tech such as Tow-Mode Camera and/or Trailer Surround System.

Mostly it's the lower models that are being trimmed.

Linked4door

Reaction score
Isn't that for Alt Tow height?

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Finally heard back from dealer
I’m in D status
Vin# 3c63r3bl5ng176161
Ordered it on 9/7

Linked4door

Reaction score
@LonghornLimedMega. That's a great picture - but too bad we can't find out about new features until someone posts one from a delivery.

My question is, does the Limited come with the HUD or not? I've bumped into one or two articles that says it does, but could have been the same articles that claimed that the 3500s were switching over to Allisons this year - ha ha.
When I was shopping dealers and building my 22, I was advised multiple times the HUD was not part of the HD's. But then again theses dealers as as bad as ramchat lately lol

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

HUD is only on 1500's

kennelpj

Reaction score
What's your source on the cab redesign for 23? Sounds like an unverified rumor. And this year they keep pulling tech off trims because of the lack of microchips, why would they be developing/integrating new technology when they cant even supply the current specs?
HUD will probably be on the 2023's as the HD's will finally get the 5th Gen cabs that model year.

Users who are viewing this thread