Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Big Baloo

1. Big Baloo

Bighorn - Memory Seats?

Possibly, I have UConnect 5 with no NAV and the 8.4" Radio.
  2. Big Baloo

Bighorn - Memory Seats?

I did not order the memory setting buttons described on the attached page 34 of the owners' manual. What I can set is described on pages 249 and 250 of the owners' manual. See attached highlighted pages. I only have the power/heated seats and mirrors, not power convex mirrors.
  3. Big Baloo

Bighorn - Memory Seats?

My 2022 3500 Big Horn has memory a seat for the driver only. It is linked to which key fab I am using.
  4. Big Baloo

Mid ship fuel tank

I have a 90 gallon AUX tank in the bed of my truck. I am not really interested in the auto-transfer of fuel. I already have it connected to transfer via one of my aux switches. (electric solenoid and pump turns on when I activate the aux switch) Is there a way to just hook up a sending unit to...
  5. Big Baloo

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Update: Took the trailer out this past week on a 4 hour drive, spent three days with trailer removed, then drove back 4 hours. Multiple times stopping and turning off truck. Multiple times removing trailer then reconnecting. So far no issues. TTPMS has thus far worked properly.
  6. Big Baloo

One module (TIM) is above the headliner. Mine was above the passenger rear seat headliner. The other receiver module is behind the bumper/license plate area. The receiver module was pretty easy (about 5-10minutes). The TIM requires that the headliner is partially removed by the same way the...
  7. Big Baloo

I have the 8.4" Radio Screen and the 7" EVIC in the instrument cluster. I do not have NAV.
  8. Big Baloo

Everything worked fine at the house. I will be taking it out on the long drive next week.
  9. Big Baloo

All, I have a 2022 BH DRW 3500. I did not order the Trailer TTPMS, but I was successful in getting it installed on my own. I went to purchase the parts as indicated in the first post of this thread and had to make two changes. The part number listed for the TTPMS Receiver was not the correct...
  10. Big Baloo

Aux Switches

I found this in my owners manual. It might help point you in the right direction to adjust your switch settings.
  11. Big Baloo

Lets see what you are towing!

Nice!, What's that white stuff on the road...lol, we don't see that hardly ever down here in Alabama.
  12. Big Baloo

Lets see what you are towing!

My 2022 Big Horn hauls my 5'er with no issues. 38' FR Cardinal.
  13. Big Baloo

2022 High mileage motor failures?

I found this in the owners manual for my 2022. Take it as you want, but RAM doesn't recommend prolonged periods of idling.
  14. Big Baloo

Recommendations for running power for trailer winch

I used this kit for my winch. Kit can be found on Amazon. WARN 32966 24' Quick Connect Power Cable 24-feet Quick Connect power cable For rear of vehicle applications A safe and simple power source for portable or multi-mount winches Designed for 6,000 pound to 9,500 pound capacity WARN winches...
  15. Big Baloo

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Copy/paste this thread to your browser.: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/aux-pass-thru-wiring.2936/ It has many pages of help with the wiring harnesses and aux switch information. Hope this helps.