Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AnthonyD1978

1. AnthonyD1978

Lets see those power wagons

I wrote off the snorkel because I too have the NH aux battery mount. Nice to see it works together! I just went through the instructions and it doesn't look bad. How big of a pain was accessing the hardware to remove that lower grill trim piece with the winch in the way?? I thought my truck...
  2. AnthonyD1978

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

I run them with my Carli Pintop kit. Worth every penny if you need them.
  3. AnthonyD1978

Busted my rear driveshaft

Had this happen to me about a year ago. I took my angle grinder to it and tossed it.
  4. AnthonyD1978

Photo dump since I haven't posted in awhile... The only issue I've had with my setup is I sheered one of the mounting brackets on my NH Overland aux battery mount. I fabricated a new bracket myself from some steel plate I had. NH sent me a whole new aux bracket/side plate, but I think I'll just...
  5. AnthonyD1978

Local group did a video on my Power Wagon build.

Filmed a few months ago. I've added some rear lights into the AEV rear bumper since the video was shot, but the truck is basically done now. Just enjoying it and adventuring now. Thinking about picking up a car to have fun in. They are trying to build an overland community on Discord at...
  6. AnthonyD1978

Great for chase vehicles on dusty trails and in inclement weather.
  7. AnthonyD1978

Bed Cap + Vertical Spare Tire Mount

Mounting it vertically will keep you from ever installing a bedslide in the back. I don't think I'd own another cap without a bedslide. Just a thought.
  8. AnthonyD1978

Trail_Wagon: The story of "Hope". A 2022 power wagon build

Unknown, it's usually dependent on what vehicles show up.
  9. AnthonyD1978

Nice! I've done that trail too. We are doing our monthly run this Saturday up in Prescott.
  10. AnthonyD1978

Front Diff Guard - Worth it?

The AEV issue with the drain plug is a nuisance for sure, but easily rectified. It has some real benefits over the add-on protection. Especially if you do your own diff fluid service.
  11. AnthonyD1978

If I remember right he ended up with air bags. The springs weren’t enough alone. I run the same spring he does with my setup.
  12. AnthonyD1978

For Sale: Arizona Power Wagon suspension

$400 Pickup in AZ. Will not ship unless buyer wants to pay for shipping (I don't think it will be cheap). The suspension came off my 2019 RAM 2500 Power Wagon with 25k miles on it. I do believe this is all that's needed to give a 4th and 5th gen RAM 2500 the lift that the Power Wagon gets...
  13. AnthonyD1978

Articulink? Technical discussion

I think we must have a misunderstanding. At least on my end lol. You've already said they forgot to update their website and the instruction manual. That was my whole point and when I bought mine the website said it fit without any modification and so did the manual. That's the simple truth...