Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by akguy09

1. A

2019 PW Front passenger axle shaft re-installation (after Ball Joints)

Take the front diff cover off and have a look
  2. A

SRT oil filter

I just use the WIX 57060XP.....seems like a good filter
  3. A

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

The Same can be said for Carli
  4. A

Winch controller cover keeps falling off.

@Etoimos if that truck keeps breaking, you can just leave it at my house and I'll take it off your hands....lol
  5. A

Ram never has parts for these trucks.

A lost soul, a 3500 with a 6.4 Hemi, in PowerWagon thread....can't hang with the Cummins towings Bros and isn't a Powerwagon, kinda the lost child
  6. A

Best programmer for my needs?

Number 4 has always needed external help, no OBD tricks for that one
  7. A

Tire Pressure Sensors

I Just drive with it lit up...I dont care enough to buy something to get rid of that light. I set the pressure I want and check/ adjust it monthly
  8. A

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

Who Knew "Cummin(g)'s Bros" were so whiny :p
  9. A

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

If you read the whole sticker its the front is deleted under "optional" equipment
  10. A

2022 Power Wagon in Shop

If you're trying to engage your front locker and not moving, it isnt going to engage, it requires forward or backward movement to engage. and U-connect sucks
  11. A

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

@Snagster123 just because you are posting in the Powerwagon forum, we can't assume you have a PW unless its in your signature, many people with other types of Ram vehicles post in here unknowingly
  12. A

Floor Mats

I bought a Tradesman Powerwagon that came with the Mopar Slush mats front/rear but that was in 2021
  13. A

Won't start after a weeks holiday.

I have had the same Ctek under the hood of my 2012 Cummins and I moved it to my 21' Pwerwagon. I plug it in at least once a week in the summer and more in the winter. I had the same batteries in my '12 for 9 years doing this method
  14. A

WANTED: 2013 PW Front Differential Housing

I can tell you that the Serrated flange exists for 2012 as well, My 2012 3500 Had that flange. Just FYI
  15. A

WANTED: 2013 PW Front Differential Housing

The mounts are the same, internals would be different. That trans shop sounds like a poor axle shop