Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 99ls1tj

1. 9

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Do the slims seem like enough of a step? My wife is 5'2" and 60yo. I'm wondering if the slims will work for her.
  2. 9

What did you do TO your RAM today?

How are you liking those? 5 0r 6"?
  3. 9

Free oil changes if ordered from MD?

I ordered my truck from Mark Dodge and was wondering if it included any free oil changes. On my past 2 Rams, I got some free oil changes from Mopar, but I didn’t see any mention of this on the new one.
  4. 9

Retrax under MSRP?

Ordered from tonneaucovered.com for 1849.99 with no tax and free shipping for a retrax pro xr.
  5. 9

Retrax under MSRP?

Thinking about getting a Retrax pro cover. Has anyone been able to find a deal on these under MSRP? Thanks
  6. 9

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Sorry I wasn't much help! My last 2 2500's were black, so the white / pearl white is a big change for me. I was trying to stay away from the fleet truck look, so I decided to go with the pearl white instead of bright. My friend pulled up to the house today and first thing they said was they...
  7. 9

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It is pearl white. I made the mistake of not checking one out before I placed my order. I thought I was getting a true white with a pearlized finish. It's not what I expected, but it is growing on me! I think the night edition helps a lot. At this point I'm not sure I would have preferred a...
  8. 9

If it’s on the window sticker federal law requires it to be included. That’s my understanding anyway.
  9. 9

Showed up yesterday from Mark Dodge! Only issue is no temporary tag. I’m accustomed to getting a temporary tag when I buy my Vehicles in state. I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to drive in Ga. Without one. The dealers usually provide those here. I’ll check with the local tag office Monday and see if...
  10. 9

$650. They used Cental Dispatch. I think it’s just a one-man trucking company with an 18 wheeler and a car hauler. I had them put a low bid out because I was still up in the air whether I wanted to have it shipped or go get it. Somebody picked up the bed quicker than I had expected, so long...
  11. 9

My truck left Mark Dodge today and is heading my way (650 miles). Should be here by Sunday. Mark Dodge sent me the shippers info. Dumb question: would it be weird for me to text the driver and ask for a picture? :)
  12. 9

Tonneau covers?

I was leaning toward a retrax, Glad to hear the combo is working well for you.
  13. 9

Tonneau covers?

New truck is arriving this weekend from MD and I need to find a tonneau cover. The truck is a 3500 CC srw short bed. I eventually plan to get a fifth wheel camper. I'm wonder which tonneau covers might work well with this setup and still have enough clearance for a fifth wheel without having to...
  14. 9

If you’re asking me, I ordered from Mark Dodge. Good luck!