Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Have you tried signing over your trade before it's back from the body shop?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
yes, they dont want to do that either. they know blue book value is dropping 1-2% every month. Longer they take the better position they have.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Tried, dealer siad they cant sell it until it meets Chrysler specs. Meaning they have to fix it. I even told them i was fine with it and they still would not sell it. Im not even sure you can get a dent out of a bumper, as thick as they are. So im wondering if they have to order new one, paint, and then install it. So back to no ETA.
If there is a bright side, the hard parts of the trucks are not hard to come by, it was the electronics that held up production, they may just order a new bumper by color and just have to install it. Some parts due get ordered by paint color

762fmj

Reaction score
That is how mine is listed as well. Just wondering if they will actually leave it off, or if it will be under the rear seat for me to install, or if it just wont come with it.
EDIT: This applies to a MD order, I do not know if other dealers have the same sop.

If you live in a state that requires both they will include it. If you do not they won't. They will however include it at no cost upon request. I'm not sure if you had to request at time of order or if they can grab one from their parts department for you. I asked when I ordered and it was under the seat.

Hangman

Reaction score
After 8 hours of talking in circles, they finaly agreed to sell it to me as is. Working on getting them to discount it for paint damage. Hope to take delivery by 1400 tomorrow. This truck has put up a fight from day one.
Hate that your truck had damage, but at the very least it’s almost home! Latest check in on mine, the rail car is in Alabama. Salesman says as soon as it hits Lawrenceville GA, he will hot shot it up to upstate South Carolina.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Hate that your truck had damage, but at the very least it’s almost home! Latest check in on mine, the rail car is in Alabama. Salesman says as soon as it hits Lawrenceville GA, he will hot shot it up to upstate South Carolina.
if you can get the rail car number you can call CSX and they will tell you exactly where it is every time you call. If its in Alabama its either in Mobile or Montgomery.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Hangman

Reaction score
if you can get the rail car number you can call CSX and they will tell you exactly where it is every time you call. If its in Alabama its either in Mobile or Montgomery.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.
Yes sir, she’s actually due in Birmingham at 07:00 tomorrow morning

Last edited:

UpNover

Reaction score
Looks like I’m in the same boat as several others , Truck build sitting in MX , kind of a downer I’m less than 500 miles away and can’t get it ..

Attachments

• 6352BB0A-F5CA-4C40-9813-13442CAA134A.jpeg
    6352BB0A-F5CA-4C40-9813-13442CAA134A.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 31

99ls1tj

Reaction score
Ordered 6/21. Arrived today. Tracking still shows delivery TBD. Waiting on a call from logistics to decide if I'm going to go pick it up or let them deliver it.

On a side note, I was surprised the odometer statement showed 25 miles. Did they take if for a joy ride in Mexico before shipping it?? :)

3500 NE.jpg

Lst1504

Reaction score
Ordered 6/21. Arrived today. Tracking still shows delivery TBD. Waiting on a call from logistics to decide if I'm going to go pick it up or let them deliver it.

On a side note, I was surprised the odometer statement showed 25 miles. Did they take if for a joy ride in Mexico before shipping it?? :)

View attachment 46078
Vehicle often have mileage due to going to outside vendors for add ons

NightTrain

Reaction score
I did make it to Mark Dodge and picked up my new Truck. I have been really busy because I live in the area that got devastated by Hurricane Ian but here are some pics of the Indigo/frost interior. It is a beautiful Truck inside and out. BTW I made out ok through the storm, everyone.
Congrats on the new truck, that interior is beautiful. Wish it was available in the LTD NE package.

Glad to hear you made out ok through the storm. Hard to comprehend the amount of devastation caused in your area.

UpNover

Reaction score
Tracking showing TBD and trucks being delivered gives a glimmer of hope , appears we ordered at the same time ..

What Dealer ? I ordered from Mark Dodge ..

Lst1504

Reaction score
Was there ever any response, if so I missed it
I did not sign up with the attorney because I thought I would give them at least 8 months to deliver my truck, even though I was told 16-20 weeks when ordering. My order was processed on 2/26. The attorney's extensive research did provide some interesting information that might be helpful to people on this forum, both potential purchasers and buyers with late deliveries. It is apparent from his research that Mexican cartel, weather damage, missing key, and missing and defective part (EMC, chip) delays are much more prevalent then the dealers and FCA are telling people. They are afraid to be honest that the AVERAGE delivery time for a fully optioned HD truck is actually 7 months not the 16-20 the dealers/FCA are quoting as not to lose sales. This dishonestity results in customers experiencing significant $ damages like I outlined in my original post. He has clients whose trucks were stolen or damaged beyond repair and the buyers are not notified for an extensive amount of time that they will be required to reorder. I do want to make it clear and do not want to sound like a "Karen" that the majority of trucks are delivered satisfactorily to customers, but FCA needs to be honest about the delay issues involved in the ordering process. And, should be addressing these issues by improving, especially their communication process. A legal notice was sent to FCA's agent last week regarding the pending class action. I will post the response

Lst1504

Reaction score
Seems some of you are finally getting your trucks, are you getting the incentive in place when you ordered it, like the 0% interest

rMoose1776

Reaction score

View attachment 46078
That's good looking! I also have a white night edition 3500 SRW on the way...

99ls1tj

Reaction score
Tracking showing TBD and trucks being delivered gives a glimmer of hope , appears we ordered at the same time ..

What Dealer ? I ordered from Mark Dodge ..
If you’re asking me, I ordered from Mark Dodge. Good luck!

UpNover

Reaction score
If you’re asking me, I ordered from Mark Dodge. Good luck!
Yes I was, sorry thought I quoted your post. Looks like you were about 30 days ahead of me. I also ordered from Mark Dodge, Sandi was honest upfront and said to expect delivery in approximately 6 months, she figured just prior to Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread