Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Howdy,
You guys have not read the entire thread.
RAM chat works up to the KZ point. After that, they do not have the tools to find that info.

Your dealer has the Rubicon VLS screen which they can find the info on where it is, and its progress.

Call your salesman.
My salesperson quit two weeks ago and my sales manager just says he has sent an e-mail to his rep within Ram.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Just went to see my sales person tonight and he looked up my trucks whereabouts and says its in our local rail yard yeah! Says next truck delivery it should be here. Said it could even be tonight. :D
Share pictures when you get it.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Just called my salesman since, as noted previously, after KZ, the online chat doesn't help.

He said mine is showing in Texas and "in transit" with a "TBD" delivery date. Next stop is Lordstown, Ohio, then a truck from there to my dealer. Hoping that train gets moving this way soon!

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Curious. Is yours a 2500 right? Also what is the last 8 of Vin. Checking to see if yours went in before or after mine.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! Mine finally shipped out of Mexico on 06/11 at 8:00 PM.. Sat in KZ status for almost 3 weeks before it shipped. My dealer said they should have it by early next week, Tuesday or Wednesday!!! FINALLY!!!!! But again if it shipped out on Tuesday, it's only 9 hours away, it could already be at rail yard to load up on truck for tomorrow....

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! Mine finally shipped out of Mexico on 06/11 at 8:00 PM.. Sat in KZ status for almost 3 weeks before it shipped. My dealer said they should have it by early next week, Tuesday or Wednesday!!! FINALLY!!!!! But again if it shipped out on Tuesday, it's only 9 hours away, it could already be at rail yard to load up on truck for tomorrow....
Ordered 5/21 and is now KZ
Your still 3-4 weeks out man...

RedBeard6111

Reaction score
5/13 ordered
5/13 VON
5/14 VIN
5/20 D
5/23 D1
6/4 F
Missed some things (went on vacation)
6/7 KZ
Dealer just emailed me this morning and said it actually out and on the rail rollining North. Said it takes about 7-10 days to get to Benicia, CA then a day or two by truck to Healdsburg, CA.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
5/13 ordered
5/13 VON
5/14 VIN
5/20 D
5/23 D1
6/4 F
6/7 KZ
Dealer just emailed me this morning and said it actually out and on the rail rollining North. Said it takes about 7-10 days to get to Benicia, CA then a day or two by truck to Healdsburg, CA.
That was quickest one I’ve seen ship.

Zinga

Reaction score
5/13 ordered
5/13 VON
5/14 VIN
5/20 D
5/23 D1
6/4 F
6/7 KZ
I'm somewhat local to you. I'm in the eastbay area and I ordered mine thru Elk Grove Ram. It was finished earlier this week and the Fleet Manager suggested that I call today or Monday to check on delivery status. I didn't bother calling because earlier in the week, he told me it'll take about 1 month. I was hoping to get it in time to drive it up to Sebastopol for yearly dinner with close friends and fireworks at the HS. But, I doubt it'll be here in time.

RedBeard6111

Reaction score
I'm somewhat local to you. I'm in the eastbay area and I ordered mine thru Elk Grove Ram. It was finished earlier this week and the Fleet Manager suggested that I call today or Monday to check on delivery status. I didn't bother calling because earlier in the week, he told me it'll take about 1 month. I was hoping to get it in time to drive it up to Sebastopol for yearly dinner with close friends and fireworks at the HS. But, I doubt it'll be here in time.
Zinga,

When did you order yours? Even my dealership said that this seemed quick from the git go. They said the moment they placed the order it came back in D status, With a VON number and the very next day had a VIN.

Zinga

Reaction score
Zinga,

When did you order yours? Even my dealership said that this seemed quick from the git go. They said the moment they placed the order it came back in D status, With a VON number and the very next day had a VIN.
I ordered mine on Friday night 24May. The following morning I had a VIN. On 03Jun, I got an email stating it was scheduled for production on 10Jun. On 11Jun, it was finishing trim. I haven't checked since Tuesday because that was when they told me from this point on, it would take about a month.

Ramit530

Reaction score
5/14 ordered
5/17VIN
6/3 Build Date
6/7 RAM Chate Stated KZ status
6/11 Shipped via Rail
6/25 Expected in Local Rail Yard

Patiently waiting... No I am not, I am anxiously waiting.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
5/14 ordered
5/17VIN
6/3 Build Date
6/7 RAM Chate Stated KZ status
6/11 Shipped via Rail
6/25 Expected in Local Rail Yard

Patiently waiting... No I am not, I am anxiously waiting.
Mine shipped out same day. Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday latest. Could show up Monday if they get it loaded onto truck today or Monday. I’m ready!!

IAMSPARTA

Reaction score
9-Weeks on the nose, start to finish!

3500 Limited Crew Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box

4/08 - Ordered
4/16 - Status BE - Issue: Towing Technology Group merged into Limited Level 1 Equip Group
4/23 - Status C
4/24 - Status D - VIN# Assigned and Firm Schedule
5/08 - Status D1 - Scheduled to be built. No idea when
5/20 - Status F - In the paint shop
5/23 - Status KZ - awaiting rail car loading
5/24 - Left Saltillo rail yard on Union Pacific
6/04 - Arrived Centreville, IL rail yard (final rail destination)
6/10 - Arrived at dealer
6/11 - Post Delivery Inspection, Dealer Prep, and flashed Harman Kardon radio
6/12 - Installing Camera Vehicle Prep Kit, Part #82215833AB, and flashing truck

Can you let me know how much they charged to install and flash the Camera Vehicle Prep Kit? How long did it take?
Have you tried to connect a camera to it or are you waiting for the OE in Aug/Sept?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Can you let me know how much they charged to install and flash the Camera Vehicle Prep Kit? How long did it take?
Have you tried to connect a camera to it or are you waiting for the OE in Aug/Sept?
How did you get such detail on status??

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Guess I shouldn’t complain too bad. Tuesday will be 7 weeks from the date I ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread