Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

jsalbre

Reaction score
This was less *to* my Ram (since it hasn’t shown up yet) and more *for* my Ram.

I took inventory of my recovery gear and discovered I needed to do some replacements and upgrades, so I took a drive down to my local recovery gear manufacturer and did some shopping.

372089D0-0995-4A20-BDCC-CE657BF3F24C.jpeg

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
This was less *to* my Ram (since it hasn’t shown up yet) and more *for* my Ram.

I took inventory of my recovery gear and discovered I needed to do some replacements and upgrades, so I took a drive down to my local recovery gear manufacturer and did some shopping.

View attachment 50378
Dang it I didn’t get any stickers lol all my factor55 stuff is secondhand

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Was going to order Amp Research side steps for my 23 Laramie but was told they can't certify them yet for the '23. Sigh

We installed steps on a 2023 last week. Everything remains the same.

We installed these specifically. We also offer member discounts so let us know if we can help you out or answer any questions

ollicat

Reaction score
We installed steps on a 2023 last week. Everything remains the same.

We installed these specifically. We also offer member discounts so let us know if we can help you out or answer any questions

Alrighty then. Good news and what I suspected. I will try MD once more and see if they will do it.

Electronut

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but thought it be appropriate in here ;)

M&R 30" Light bar with Amber DRL and kickass 15k whites. Wired into my Aux switches. Easy Peasy. Bar is neatly tucked behind grill so can't even see it. Just got my Nitto Recon Grappler A/T 35's delivered today. Just waiting on my Thuren 2" Leveling Kit (Coils and Track Bar), Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks, and Rear Links for air suspension and will start wrenching in the garage :D

20230115_154348.jpg

20230115_215303.jpg

20230115_215147.jpg

20230119_211102.jpg

20230119_211050.jpg

woody284

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but thought it be appropriate in here ;)

M&R 30" Light bar with Amber DRL and kickass 15k whites. Wired into my Aux switches. Easy Peasy. Bar is neatly tucked behind grill so can't even see it. Just got my Nitto Recon Grappler A/T 35's delivered today. Just waiting on my Thuren 2" Leveling Kit (Coils and Track Bar), Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks, and Rear Links for air suspension and will start wrenching in the garage :D

View attachment 50475

View attachment 50476

View attachment 50477

View attachment 50478

View attachment 50479
How do you change from amber to white?

Electronut

Reaction score
How do you change from amber to white?
Both amber (DRL) and white(15k) colors are integrated into the bar. Each have their own power wires and setup independently on 2 aux switches inside the truck. The amber DRL I programed in the cluster to automatically power on/off with the ignition of the truck.

Summit1

Reaction score
Added ~12-oz of anti-freeze... first time ever in more than five years. Was getting the Low Coolant message when cold, checked the reservoir tank and found it was indeed slightly low, but found no apparent leaks. Had to order some the Mopar (MS90032/Concentrate) AF, mixed (50/50) with distilled water, and good to go. :)

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score

View attachment 50475

View attachment 50476

View attachment 50477

View attachment 50478

View attachment 50479
I like that light bar, and am I seeing the cost right at $300?

Reactions: CFE

NHOverland

Reaction score
Added ~12-oz of anti-freeze... first time ever in more than five years. Was getting the Low Coolant message when cold, checked the reservoir tank and found it was indeed slightly low, but found no apparent leaks. Had to order some the Mopar (MS90032/Concentrate) AF, mixed (50/50) with distilled water, and good to go. :)
6.4 or 6.7? Do you get a coolant smell occasionally?

Drew M

Reaction score
Was going to order Amp Research side steps for my 23 Laramie but was told they can't certify them yet for the '23. Sigh
I was told today that they are on the drawing board, but no eta. I was also told possibly available in March. I wonder if the 22 models will fit the 23's. My new ETA is now 2/15, so I've got some time.
I asked my dealer if they could install electric steps and they sent me a quote. I don't know who makes the electric steps for RAM.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I was told today that they are on the drawing board, but no eta. I was also told possibly available in March. I wonder if the 22 models will fit the 23's. My new ETA is now 2/15, so I've got some time.
I asked my dealer if they could install electric steps and they sent me a quote. I don't know who makes the electric steps for RAM.
If your dealer is installing power steps they'll be AMP. The only company I know that will install the OEM Ram power steps is AEV. The OEM ones require some wiring that is above the skills of most dealership employees.

Users who are viewing this thread