Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

TRXCNB

Reaction score
It seems ro me nobody is getting a truck that is stuck in the middle of that mixing yard. That has to be the hold up
You'd have to rig one and airlift the thing out. Nobody can get the ones in The middle out of that lot.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Somebody needs to slip an Airtag in one on the line and track it

Trwiii

Reaction score
That's exactly the reason i ordered mine in May hoping i would get it in 5 or 6 month. at least before the end of the year and before end of this tax year. I guess i should have ordered it earlier...That really sucks
I ordered first truck in January 22 was delivered May 3rd, my second order from May is still in Mexico. I can’t wait any longer. Hopefully another January order will be 4 months.

kevin588127

Reaction score
I ordered first truck in January 22 was delivered May 3rd, my second order from May is still in Mexico. I can’t wait any longer. Hopefully another January order will be 4 months.
My Jan 22 order didn't get to me until mid August. It was just a hemi CC big horn. I wouldn't hold my breath. Plus the options on the 23s are all jacked up.

jk2119

Reaction score
Next year I would figure. I ordered in May also it seems units finished in July or August are trapped in the lot . I needed my truck for my business and this tax year. I’m going to call Monday and cancel this order and try to find a HO somewhere. At least they are sellable. The shipping delays and now a recall with no fix could possibly put deliveries into late 1st quarter of next year.
Is yours an HO model or regular Cummins?

Heliram

Reaction score
Well looks like mine finally shipped!
2500 Big Horn crew cab 6.4 4wd
3C6UR5DJ9NG348705
Ordered 5/15
Build 7/22
Finally Shipped 11/21
Est Delivery 12/24

Maybe some hope for us that were stuck in the middle of that “lot”.
Original estimate was 8/28 then end of September, then TDB. But this is the first time it said shipped.

Lettikka

Reaction score
That's awesome Heliram!!! I could be somewhere near you as I ordered just before that. Lets hope that is a glimmer of light. Nice Christmas for you I hope.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Well looks like mine finally shipped!
2500 Big Horn crew cab 6.4 4wd
3C6UR5DJ9NG348705
Ordered 5/15
Build 7/22
Finally Shipped 11/21
Est Delivery 12/24

Maybe some hope for us that were stuck in the middle of that “lot”.
Original estimate was 8/28 then end of September, then TDB. But this is the first time it said shipped.
Great news. I'm built 4 days after you. I'm now counting the days. lol. Even though I wont me able to pic mine up due to recall I'll be happy it's on this side of the border.

kvp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I’ll lose my deposit if I cancel my order from Mark Dodge?
By my signature I agree to placing a non-refundable deposit to order a vehicle with MARK CDJR. I understand the deposit is non-refundable under any circumstance except for the following:
• The vehicle arrives with over $1000 in in-transit damage
• MARK CDJR miss-orders the vehicle, i.e., wrong color, options, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread