Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Akbison

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about a price increase? Working on a build with Granger and base price has changed. The gal I am working with is saying that Ram had a price increase. I don't doubt her as she would know. However, in the past there has been some heads up.

Last edited:

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about a price increase? Working on a build with Granger and base price has changed. The gal I am working with is saying that Ram had a price increase. I don't doubt her as she would know. However, in the past there has been some heads up.
Post up a build so we can compare numbers.

Drew M

Reaction score
Last month when I was working with Granger, I was out of town camping. When I told her I would finish everything on Monday, I was told that by not putting down a deposit, the quote wasn't locked in. Luckily for me, there was no price increase. Unfortunately, I believe we are going to enter a stormy and unstable roller coaster ride.

dogbreath650

Reaction score
I just submitted a order with Granger and the was a several hundred dollar price increase more than a quote I received Tuesday...

Bcrouse

Reaction score
This page is gong to get a lot more interesting come the end of November when the builds actually start.
Hopefully. Start date has been pushed back twice already, if I recall correctly.

Oct 1 -> Nov 1 -> Nov 21

Pksii

Reaction score
Just went to my local dealer to start a build for a Bighorn/Hemi/4x4/long bed. They selected the handful of other options and packages that I wanted (level A group, 4.10 rear axle, trailer camera and tpms and a couple other things), but they said it was also requiring the sport appearance package, the upgraded 9 speaker system, and the 12" display (none of which I want/need, and those add $4-5k).

I went through the pdf of the build options/dependencies and I don't see where it's forcing those options. The dealer said Chrysler's system is weird and may be requiring those right now, but in a few weeks/months it may be "normal."

Anyone have a similar experience or insight? We didn't have any issues like that when I got my 2019 1500 (RIP), but that was also prepandemic when most of the world still functioned like normal.

Drew M

Reaction score
Just went to my local dealer to start a build for a Bighorn/Hemi/4x4/long bed. They selected the handful of other options and packages that I wanted (level A group, 4.10 rear axle, trailer camera and tpms and a couple other things), but they said it was also requiring the sport appearance package, the upgraded 9 speaker system, and the 12" display (none of which I want/need, and those add $4-5k).

I went through the pdf of the build options/dependencies and I don't see where it's forcing those options. The dealer said Chrysler's system is weird and may be requiring those right now, but in a few weeks/months it may be "normal."

Anyone have a similar experience or insight? We didn't have any issues like that when I got my 2019 1500 (RIP), but that was also prepandemic when most of the world still functioned like normal.
I had similar experiences back in early/mid Oct at both a local dealer and Granger.
I didn’t really want the larger display, tow hooks or skid plate to name a few. The wife wanted heated seats but weren’t available “because of parts shortages”.

It was confusing because there were differences between 22 & 23 stand alone option and trim packages…

I guess I/we’ll see once production opens up…

Tater86

Reaction score

Anyone have a similar experience or insight? We didn't have any issues like that when I got my 2019 1500 (RIP), but that was also prepandemic when most of the world still functioned li
After following along and reading through the forum I have discovered the PDF is only a starting point guide to get you close. Available options and packaging is limited to what dealers are able to actual select through the dealer connect ordering system. Since the release of the guides, availability and options have changed daily and forcing folks to take one option over the next. According to the order guide it should have cost me $2K+ to add the safety group and when I went to order it was a $0 option

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Finishing order today. Does anyone know for certain if the AVF Tow Mode Didgital Package is no longer available? I understand AVS is available but when you add the trailer steering control you lose your auxiliary switches.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Happened to me when working with Granger. Thought I had a deal on Friday. Sent the requested info back to them but they never replied or took my deposit. By the time they got back to me on tuesday, there had been a price increase of 1200. Comunication with them is very slow. That lead me to go with MD. Figured if the communication was that bad before the sale, what was it going to be like after the sale.

Pksii

Reaction score
After following along and reading through the forum I have discovered the PDF is only a starting point guide to get you close. Available options and packaging is limited to what dealers are able to actual select through the dealer connect ordering system. Since the release of the guides, availability and options have changed daily and forcing folks to take one option over the next. According to the order guide it should have cost me $2K+ to add the safety group and when I went to order it was a $0 option
Ah, I see. Good to know. Kind of a hassle not knowing what the actual options are at any given time.

DevinFiesta

Reaction score
Ram trucks tweeted a picture today, doesn't say that it's a 23 but has the new mirrors. This is the first official picture I've seen of a '23 350020221115_083114.jpg

Bad Daddy

Reaction score
Sure would be nice if RAM would get off their butts and produce a website for the 2023…

The 2024 GMC site is running already, lol

Users who are viewing this thread