Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Drew M

Reaction score
Great news. At least someone is in D status. Means the build machine soon should be firing up.
I think "D" status is when your dealer submits your order and you go from a priority of "99" to "1". From what I've read and have seen, we (2023) are "D" and should have a VIN as well.
Here are some of the "status codes" I'm waiting for especially D1 & D2, before I will start getting excited:
D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number:
D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.
The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.
D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I think "D" status is when your dealer submits your order and you go from a priority of "99" to "1". From what I've read and have seen, we (2023) are "D" and should have a VIN as well.
Here are some of the "status codes" I'm waiting for especially D1 & D2, before I will start getting excited:
D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number:
D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.
The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.
D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.
You won't ever see a D2 status, generally it goes D, D1, I, E, JB or JS, KZ, KZM and KZT then KZX. You will see some L and LD code added to the J and K codes also most of the time. You never want to see a KZOG code, damaged vehicle.

Drew M

Reaction score
You won't ever see a D2 status, generally it goes D, D1, I, E, JB or JS, KZ, KZM and KZT then KZX. You will see some L and LD code added to the J and K codes also most of the time. You never want to see a KZOG code, damaged vehicle.
Thanks!

pr3dict

Reaction score
My order is in D status, got the Vin from my dealer but not showing up on the unreliable Ram Tracker. And my order date is 5 days before anyone on this list. 9/15/22, lol. ‍
I got you by a few days. My order date is 9/11/22 but also not showing up with a vin on the tracker... I'm worried us early orderers are somehow in some bad spot lol.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
We are 10 days out on the allegedly start date for 2023 builds.

Will it be pushed back again?

Users who are viewing this thread