Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I will keep an eye on it for 23 production, the only different wheels I believe are on the Rebel

pr3dict

Reaction score
Does anyone know for the group of us that have no VIN's on the RAM tracker yet (Even though its been over 30 days) does that actually affect if our vehicle will be delayed/built or whatever?

For what it's worth we all have VIN's and D status from our dealer, just not RAM Tracker.

DeadEnd

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for the Ram Tracking to show up once you've placed an order? I've got a VON and VIN from the dealer but the site keeps saying "currently no information about your vehicle."

TT95

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for the Ram Tracking to show up once you've placed an order? I've got a VON and VIN from the dealer but the site keeps saying "currently no information about your vehicle."
I put my order in Monday and it showed up on the tracker yesterday.

DeadEnd

Reaction score
I put my order in Monday and it showed up on the tracker yesterday.
Interesting. I ordered on the 20th and still nothing lol. Maybe because its only a Big Horn?

JBoo2911

Reaction score
I ordered my ‘23 SLT Ram 5500 9/15/22. I got my Vin from the dealer and it’s D status. The ram tracker shows nothing since day 2 of ordering. Shows no VIN still.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Everyone should get a VIN when the order is accepted and be in D except Canadian orders, no vin for them until it's built, still a bit before production, patience.......

FLARam

Reaction score
Everyone should get a VIN when the order is accepted and be in D except Canadian orders, no vin for them until it's built, still a bit before production, patience.......
How much longer? Geesh.

Drew M

Reaction score
23 production has been pushed back a few more weeks again
It doesn't matter what trim level
Any idea how long? With the delay, do you think they will add some of the options that were deleted, or will more be deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread