Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
i still have a 22 5500 laramie on the way, supposed to be built today actually. Makes a guy wonder what ram may have to offer for inscentives for a 23. or if it would even be worth the move from a brand new 22. Sure would be cool to see the no charge diesel come back!

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
With as limited as inventory is for HD trucks everywhere, between all the brands, I don't see them having to do anything for incentives. My wife just got a new job at a corporate level for a very large auto group, and she asked about what discounts she can get since we want to order our truck within the next few months. Her boss told her that because inventories are limited, especially with trucks, the company has left it up to the discretion of the GMs at each dealership to discount as they see fit. I'll be happy if we can get Chrysler/Stellantis EP price and close to cost on an extended warranty.

762fmj

Reaction score
I know the HDs don't get as many cash incentives as the 1/2 tons do, but getting the 0/72 would be nice.

jsalbre

Reaction score
With as limited as inventory is for HD trucks everywhere, between all the brands, I don't see them having to do anything for incentives. My wife just got a new job at a corporate level for a very large auto group, and she asked about what discounts she can get since we want to order our truck within the next few months. Her boss told her that because inventories are limited, especially with trucks, the company has left it up to the discretion of the GMs at each dealership to discount as they see fit. I'll be happy if we can get Chrysler/Stellantis EP price and close to cost on an extended warranty.
You can get 4% under invoice from a handful of dealers around the country every day.

762fmj

Reaction score
You can get 4% under invoice from a handful of dealers around the country every day.
At least 3 I know are still doing it. Plus 1% under is as easy as signing up for tread lightly.

762fmj

Reaction score
EP is under invoice. Invoice on a Laramie, also what they call FWP is about 6-8% off. EP is around 12% off.
Yep my MD price was right about in line with EP. Just wish they would have had rebates available.

Reaction score
Know of anywhere in or around South Jersey you can get the 4% under invoice? how does it work for ordering, I've seen that you put $1k down but then what if you're financing the rest? do you apply through dealer when you order?

ranr0d

Reaction score
I'd also like to know if anyone has any good dealer recommendations for South Florida that might be offering under invoice pricing.
Thanks

762fmj

Reaction score
Know of anywhere in or around South Jersey you can get the 4% under invoice? how does it work for ordering, I've seen that you put $1k down but then what if you're financing the rest? do you apply through dealer when you order?
The 1k is considered part of your down payment. You can bring your own financing or go through the dealer. Idk of one near NJ, but check into some of the mentioned dealers here such as Mark Dodge, Granger, Lake City, etc and figure on maybe 1.50 per mi to ship. If you really want to shop local you can sign up for tread lightly and get 1% under invoice with no negotiation as long as the dealer honors affiliate pricing. But Granger is doing 4% under invoice and MD had me about 5.4% under invoice. That should more than make up for the shipping cost or you can fly to the dealer and road trip home.

ranr0d

Reaction score
The 1k is considered part of your down payment. You can bring your own financing or go through the dealer. Idk of one near NJ, but check into some of the mentioned dealers here such as Mark Dodge, Granger, Lake City, etc and figure on maybe 1.50 per mi to ship. If you really want to shop local you can sign up for tread lightly and get 1% under invoice with no negotiation as long as the dealer honors affiliate pricing. But Granger is doing 4% under invoice and MD had me about 5.4% under invoice. That should more than make up for the shipping cost or you can fly to the dealer and road trip home.
Lake City, FL?

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Chapman In Horsham PA does 3% under invoice. They were easy to work with so far. I ordered back in June, hasnt moved out of “order accepted” yet so I cant speak to the rest of the process yet.

BSN81

Reaction score
There was a pricing/ package order guide that was posted a few weeks back that allegedly had the 2023 pricing on it. However if you looked at the bottom of the PDF document posted it said "2020 FCA US LLC"., which seemed a little suspect to me. I reached out to my source who confirmed the suspiciousness of the PDF. There was however a update on the Stellantis Website today about the Ram HD lineup. No pricing is mentioned, but they do outline some of the updates. Here is the link if you would like to look for yourself.

They have some PDF's at the bottom of the page, which outlines package , specs, and options. According to my source nothing has been officially released to dealerships yet. So hopefully something soon will be official.

762fmj

Reaction score
I th
Chapman In Horsham PA does 3% under invoice. They were easy to work with so far. I ordered back in June, hasnt moved out of “order accepted” yet so I cant speak to the rest of the process yet.
I thought Chapman was no longer doing those kinds of deals? Could be wrong, but I thought I saw someone say that semi-recently.

Tater86

Reaction score
Chapman doesn't price protect, at least that is what they told me when I called them. So that is the only downfall to that dealership. If the price goes up it gets transferred to the buyer as well.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Chapman doesn't price protect, at least that is what they told me when I called them. So that is the only downfall to that dealership. If the price goes up it gets transferred to the buyer as well.
Can always walk away. ‍

At this point, im not going to get it before we have to winterize the camper for the year so I dont need it till spring….

Last edited:

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Priced out loaded limited 3500 and a loaded Laramie 3500 (both diesel) and the price difference is almost $10,000.
Limited $96,365 MSRP
Laramie $86,855 MSRP
The ordering sheets provided here and on the forums for the limited and Laramie differ and it’s aparent in the pricing.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds accurate?

The price sheet I had for the Laramie had more up to date options listed compared to the Limited, the new mirrors for example.

Users who are viewing this thread