Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

baker01

Reaction score
Mine was built around the same time. I was KZLD for a month. and now have an ETA of 18-30 May. It does not make sense that yours is still sitting in Mexico after six weeks.
KZLD for me, no ETA. Sitting since around the same time. I wonder if they came up missing a badge or something around that time? Order a Laramie?
Mine was built around the same time. I was KZLD for a month. I now have an ETA of 18-30 May. It does not make sense that yours is still sitting in Mexico after six weeks.

Namlehse

Reaction score
Mine was built around the same time. I was KZLD for a month. and now have an ETA of 18-30 May. It does not make sense that yours is still sitting in Mexico after six weeks.

Mine was built around the same time. I was KZLD for a month. I now have an ETA of 18-30 May. It does not make sense that yours is still sitting in Mexico after six weeks.
Looks like we where neck and neck out of the factory, my order was 5 days after you, built a day later maybe. Mine's also only going to OKC, so won't take long on a train once it's finally goes.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Jumping in here - truck is currently waiting in Michigan to be shipped down to dealer in SWFL.
Anyone have ballpark timeframes that should take?
Salesman says all of his dates show as TBD
Michigan?

Lewallenaj

Reaction score
KZLD for me, no ETA. Sitting since around the same time. I wonder if they came up missing a badge or something around that time? Order a Laramie?
Big Horn DRW Level C group Billet Silver. Ordered Jan. 6th. Going to St. Louis dealer.

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Jumping in here - truck is currently waiting in Michigan to be shipped down to dealer in SWFL.
Why is it in Michigan?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Well mine is supposedly built and I do have the window sticker but a dead end contacting RamChat or dealer as when it may ship. I THINK it would not take long to ship ( as I’m close to San Antonio Texas, 400 miles or so away from Saltillo, Mexico) but going on a little over a week ( I think) and no more info from Chat or Dealer. I assume at this point it’s just sit and wait. Oh well. 3C63RRKLXNG278672
JSLD on 5/3

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Your truck is nowhere near Michigan!

Blanco Tom

Reaction score
JSLD on 5/3
Ok everyone, I went to build codes but could not figure out JSLD? I THINK the JS means sent to storage but LD has me stumped. Anyone on here can tell me what that is? Not great with computers so I apologize in advance

IowaPW

Reaction score
Ok everyone, I went to build codes but could not figure out JSLD? I THINK the JS means sent to storage but LD has me stumped. Anyone on here can tell me what that is? Not great with computers so I apologize in advance
My guess...waiting to go to the vendor...

2022grey

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for delivery to Oregon from the plant ?

superjoe83

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for delivery to Oregon from the plant ?
My dealer said 1-2 months, my truck started assembly on Thursday, so hopefully it will be shipping in the next few weeks, but who knows, its a crapshoot

IowaPW

Reaction score
All depends. So many factors. How many trucks are headed your way...how many stops, etc. How long it takes the truck transport to pick it up and deliver. Mine was on the train for right at two weeks, heading from Saltillo to Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I wonder what shipping fees from Mark Dodge are going to go up to now that fuels at a all time high ?

22Pearl2500

Reaction score
Picked her up today. My affilliate was no longer an affiliate but dealer agreed to split the difference so got 12.5% off of the MSRP when I ordered (it increased 4K during the time it took to build it). 4 hour drive to Rockville from Raleigh and a bit longer on the way back (DC traffic is terrible). Dealer honored their trade in quote based on pictures so was in and out in an hour.

Ordered 12/6
Deliver to dealer 5/2

Attachments

• 7CB85E1A-8B22-4546-AA8D-5BB26B0D15E4.jpeg
    7CB85E1A-8B22-4546-AA8D-5BB26B0D15E4.jpeg
    552.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DA639CA9-A37A-45C4-8C1C-580BB93BDC16.jpeg
    DA639CA9-A37A-45C4-8C1C-580BB93BDC16.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 67

Gibby56

Reaction score
I wonder what shipping fees from Mark Dodge are going to go up to now that fuels at a all time high ?

I’m just under $1600 for shipping from MD to California

Reaction score
I’m new here and glad to read that trucks are “actually” getting delivered. I ordered my DRW 3500 on 12/28 and it was built on or around 2/15. I “think” it was shipped out of Altamira on 5/5 and was due in to Davisville on 5/12, but neither Ram nor my dealer knows if the ship arrived into port yet.

If anyone can help, here is my VIN# 3C63RRJLONG231121

Thank you!

Jimmy
Long Island, NY

Users who are viewing this thread