Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Brv10, if you get a chance can you see if my ship date has changed? My dealer is telling me 5/31. I’m hoping as I just got word that my 5th-wheel we ordered is built & now in paint. It’s supposed to arrive at my dealer around 6/10 so I’ll really need my truck to go pick it up.
VIN # 3C63RRKL9NG270126

Thanks,
Dave…

Lowbagg

Reaction score
I just mean paying for it! Our command had us holed up in a hotel in the Tampa area for the first three days since it was near our emergency watchfloor, but when Irma shifted they evacuated us again to a hotel in Orlando where we weathered it out and watch the eye roll over us. After that we ended up back in the Tampa area manning the watch until the Keys opened back up 3 weeks later.

Not a lot of people set money aside for a five week hurrication, just another benefit some military members don’t even consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your watch was in the building I designed and installed all that cool video wall stuff, I was the tech for that facility.... Small world!!

Badgerfan

Reaction score
My dealer told me truck is in paint. I looked and there is no equipment listing. Talked to Ram Chat and they said 'truck is scheduled for production. How and why doesn't Ram Chat have the same information? Anyone here have a better understanding?

3C6UR5FJ6NG261597

IowaPW

Reaction score
You will get an equipment listing some time in the evening after your truck has passed inspection. I think Ram Chat can lag a few hours at times...based on what folks have mentioned here.

JustinSane

Reaction score
So contacted Ram Chat to see we’re my build was and I get Christine and says my build is set for production but no eta ! So I responded by saying so no build date set ? Her response we are experiencing longer then normal build times so you need to talk to your ordering dealer for updates ! 3C63R3ML2NG268812
I’ve gotten same BS response for over 2 months. Ordered 1/28. Dealer said shipping date 4/27 now saying 6/4. So who the F knows

beckty85

Reaction score
I tow at least a couple times a week. And at first I used memory position 1 for mirrors down and 2 for mirrors up, but got tired of moving them back and forth constantly. They stay up. But I love all the memes

Attachments

• ram mirror 3.jpg
    ram mirror 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 60
  • ram mirror 2.jpg
    ram mirror 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 61
  • ram mirror 1.jpg
    ram mirror 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 60

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I tow at least a couple times a week. And at first I used memory position 1 for mirrors down and 2 for mirrors up, but got tired of moving them back and forth constantly. They stay up. But I love all the memes
i was going to ask about memory settings, thats cool

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the direction of a dealer who has the license/ability to order 4500/5500?

I am just now finding out only some dealers have the ability. Koons in VA and Mark Dodge in LA are both unable. Dennis Dillon said they can and I am waiting on numbers. I like to shop around a bit to ensure its a decent deal.

Thanks

Gibby56

Reaction score
keep us posted on how the shipping works out and cost of it. I flew back in december and drove my mega home to CA from there, but i dont have the time to do it again right now and my Dually should be there in the next month I hope
I am going to ship it through Bring a Trailer. $1523 on an open carrier to the Bay Area.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the direction of a dealer who has the license/ability to order 4500/5500?

I am just now finding out only some dealers have the ability. Koons in VA and Mark Dodge in LA are both unable. Dennis Dillon said they can and I am waiting on numbers. I like to shop around a bit to ensure its a decent deal.

Thanks

I had read this article a few days ago, while i know you are probably not interested in the cab add-on is it a 4500/5500 in the article, and 2 dealers are mentioned at the bottom, so i assume they can do the 4500/5500 ordering
article link: https://www.hdrams.com/roadmaster-s...ram-chassis-cab-owners-deliver-cross-country/
Dealers like Cooper Motor Company in Clinton, South Carolina and North Point Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, FIAT, Ram in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Hope that helps

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Well they didn't take my D status away so we're getting somewhere finally, woo

--CANADA BUILD WEEKLY UPDATE--
Ram 3500 4x4 SRW MC Limited NE - Cummins HO - Air Suspension - Level 1 Group

BA - 12/20/21 (Initial Order Date)
BG - 1/4/22
BX - 1/13/22
BX - 1/20/22
BG - 1/27/22
BG - 2/3/22
BG - 2/10/22
BG - 2/17/22
BG - 2/26/22
BG - 3/3/22
BG - 3/10/22
BG - 3/18/22
BG - 3/24/22
BG - 3/31/22
BG - 4/7/22
BG - 4/14/22
BX - 4/21/22
BG - 4/28/22
D - 5/5/22
D - 5/12/22

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Brv10, if you get a chance can you see if my ship date has changed? My dealer is telling me 5/31. I’m hoping as I just got word that my 5th-wheel we ordered is built & now in paint. It’s supposed to arrive at my dealer around 6/10 so I’ll really need my truck to go pick it up.
VIN # 3C63RRKL9NG270126

Thanks,
Dave…
I show the same date

Users who are viewing this thread